• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

You don't pick again for a long time. He's still on the clock for his pick (and Mace is on the clock as well)

I'm so caught up in free agency and summer league - I have no clue what's going on here.

With the 136th pick the Grand Maester MaceCase of the Poppies select Michael Carter-Williams, 6'6" G from Syracuse.

Posted Image

Now I'm breaking all my rules here. Selecting a mythical 6'6" PG, a mid-tier rookie who just so happens to be struggling in summer league in addition to being from Syracuse.......unless they led their team to a National Title, never trust an Orange(man) to be a worthwhile pro..... But alas....... Here I am. Needing some more youth potential on the bench, it was somewhat not hard at all to pass up on MCW to spell both Wall and Shump. Who knows, maybe he does grow into a devastating weapon for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YpP7oKLn0Y

PG- Great Wall/MCW

SG-Shump

SF-Gallo/Korver

PF-Blake

C-Colonel Sanders/Blatche

• Like 1

With the 136th pick the Grand Maester MaceCase of the Poppies select Michael Carter-Williams, 6'6" G from Syracuse.

Posted Image

Now I'm breaking all my rules here. Selecting a mythical 6'6" PG, a mid-tier rookie who just so happens to be struggling in summer league in addition to being from Syracuse.......unless they led their team to a National Title, never trust an Orange(man) to be a worthwhile pro..... But alas....... Here I am. Needing some more youth potential on the bench, it was somewhat not hard at all to pass up on MCW to spell both Wall and Shump. Who knows, maybe he does grow into a devastating weapon for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YpP7oKLn0Y

PG- Great Wall/MCW

SG-Shump

SF-Gallo/Korver

PF-Blake

C-Colonel Sanders/Blatche

The rooks are going a lot later this season than last. At least that is how it appears. Can't argue with getting a top 15 rookie at 136. Great value and nice pick!

Amazing Alex's select Head Coach Erik Spoelstra. No time for a write up because I am starting math class now.

Even being a Syracuse homer this is not the year to draft MCW. He's 2 years away from being able to be a rotational player because his shot is broken. He's going to be a factor defensively and he can pass the ball really well, but I don't see him getting a lot of playing time when he makes Andre Miller look like Reggie Miller.

• Moderators

The U-Niques are quite excited to get not just a young stud forward to learn under Luol Deng but a tireless worker and Wildcat to boot. This player averaged over 8 rebounds per 36 at age 19 so we expect him to combine with our frontline players to form a dominating rebounding squad and his defensive ability is as promising as any young wing in the game. Scoring remains an area for development but we think that will come with time. The main impediment for his real life development is being on an awful Bobcats team but we won't hold that against someone this exciting. After being the #2 overall pick in the 2012 draft, the U-Niques use the 138th pick in the summer dynasty draft to select:

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Posted Image

We think this frontcourt is going to punish people for the next decade. Posted Image

PG: Brandon Jennings

SG: Dwyane Wade

SF: Luol Deng / Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PF: Kevin Garnett / Enes Kanter

C: Dwight Howard / Jonas Valanciunas

ATLHawks3 has been pm'd

Edited by AHF
  • Like 4

The U-Niques are quite excited to get not just a young stud forward to learn under Luol Deng but a tireless worker and Wildcat to boot. This player averaged over 8 rebounds per 36 at age 19 so we expect him to combine with our frontline players to form a dominating rebounding squad and his defensive ability is as promising as any young wing in the game. Scoring remains an area for development but we think that will come with time. The main impediment for his real life development is being on an awful Bobcats team but we won't hold that against someone this exciting. After being the #2 overall pick in the 2012 draft, the U-Niques use the 138th pick in the summer dynasty draft to select:

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Posted Image

We think this frontcourt is going to punish people for the next decade. Posted Image

ATLHawks3 has been pm'd

I think you just got one of those things called a steal!

Sorry for being late again my schedule has been thrown out of whack these past few days, it won't happen again, I'll start using my phone more. With that being said; I'm taking some friendly advice thrown my way and drafting a true shooting guard in Jeremy Lamb. I haven't been able to watch summer league games, but from what I hear Jeremy has been playing his butt off trying to prove that he can be that other scorer to go alongside Durant and Westbrook. Who exactly is next?

PG- Tony Parker

SG- Jeremy Lamb

SF- Harrison Barnes, Jeff Green

PF- Al Horford, Earl Clark

C- DeAndre Jordan

Coach- Mark Jackson

Edited by alejandro09
  • Like 1

I like the Lamb pick. He's looking great in summer league and with KMart leaving he should get a lot of minutes this year.

He should do well this season and OKC needs him to with the west getting stronger.

• Like 1

With the 139th pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, the Atlanta Attack selects...................... Nate Robinson

Speaking on behalf of the Atlanta Attack Orginization, we feel that Nate Robinson provides energy from our bench and is instant offense, standing at just 5'9. The 2 time Sprite Slam Dunk Champion compiled averages of 13.1 ppg 4.4 apg and 2.2 rpg. He showed in the playoffs that without a Derrick Rose or Loul Deng, he was capable enough to carry that team. In fact, he seemed like he was the only one on that team that could stand face to face against the Heat. We need that confidence. If for what ever reason the Atlanta Attack is down by alot, we feel that his energy and confidence will be more than enough to help will the team to secure a W. An all around great guy, we are looking forward to what Nate Robinson has in store for us this upcoming season.

Posted Image

ATLANTA ATTACK CURRENT ROSTER:

PG: Russell Westbrook/Nate Robinson

SG: Evan Turner/J.R. Smith

SF: Thaddeus Young

PF: Tim Duncan

C: David Lee/Pau Gasol

Diesel has been PM'd.

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

With the next pick of the draft. The Atlanta Ganstaslappas select...

Andrea Bargnani

This is the one and only reason to take Bargnani. Automatic Floor spacer. He is a guy who creates mismatches for defenses. He can play the PF position and get the spacing neccessary for Harkless or Curry to work inside. I can put him in with Big Z and he can give Big Z a chance to work down low. He is the automatic floor space... AFS!!

Buzzard will be pm'd.

Even being a Syracuse homer this is not the year to draft MCW. He's 2 years away from being able to be a rotational player because his shot is broken. He's going to be a factor defensively and he can pass the ball really well, but I don't see him getting a lot of playing time when he makes Andre Miller look like Reggie Miller.

Who is going to take time away from him in Philly, Nerlens Noel Posted Image ?

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Posted Image

ATLHawks3 has been pm'd

Your team looks like it will have a hard time beating a zone.......OH LOOK, MCW is already paying off for me!

• Like 1

• Admin

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Posted Image

ATLHawks3 has been pm'd[

/i]

I was going to take him if I didn't have 2 sf already. Nice pick

Who is going to take time away from him in Philly, Nerlens Noel Posted Image ?

Your team looks like it will have a hard time beating a zone.......OH LOOK, MCW is already paying off for me!

That's true he will get plenty of time this year and should get you -0.1 to 0.9 Win Shares this year on that awful Philly team.