• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So is there anyway we can get Dwight now?

GameTime

I really want to see if this is really the end of CP3 playing with D12. I just don't believe it if CP3 main thing he wanted was rings. You can't get rings with the Clippers. It really makes me think the NBA players must really hate the Atlanta Hawks. I would have jumped at the chance to play in a great city with great players who fit around me.

D12 is resigning in LA for his max $$$$.

Agreed. LAL has the same chance to win it all as Houston next year and has a much better chance after that. D12 is going nowhere unless it's to play with CP3.

Edited by Leadership

Don't be such a jaded jaybird! You never know with Dwight, he could give it all up to become the celebrity attraction for women at the Bunny Ranch.

Rofl. Not jaded, just a realist.Maximum money, maximum spotlight - LA. Edited by JayBirdHawk

Rofl. Not jaded, just a realist.Maximum money, maximum spotlight - LA.

That's as real as you can get.

Plus Kobe has always said that he's going to talk to him last, after he's made his rounds to the teams that want him.

It'll be interesting to see if we're even on the "Dwight World Tour" list.

might as well go ahead try to trade with Mavs to obtain #13 and take on Marion.

Should've done that last season, by trading Josh to them for #13 and Marion. But teams know that they can get Josh by just paying outright for him, instead of giving up assets.

My money is on Houston with Atlanta being the dark horse. He has already stated that fifth year really doesn't matter to him.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is Houston a favorite for you? Houston is a run and shoot team who struggles playing half court, struggles off the ball movement, and they are extremely young. They seem like a longshot even with Dwight. How is that better than LA who will have a lot of capspace next year?