• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged: KG and PP going to the Nets in a blockbuster deal?

Admin

Adreian Wojnarowski@WojYahooNBA1h

Boston and Brooklyn discussing a blockbuster deal that would send Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce to Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Heard on radio Brooklyn offering up to as many as 3 first round picks/Hump/Wallace - couldn't find details on line though.

Smart man.

It's easy to get fans to support that as an established GM with a ring and a team who have been contenders every year. We've got a new coach, almost new GM and we've never been out of the 2nd round plus we don't have the fan support or franchise history to lean on. If we traded Al and didn't sign any big free agents plus let Smoove go you'd see Philips arena truly empty all year as nobody would support that.

For some reason, I keep thinking Dumars is going to get a shot at redemption and will end up with the first pick in the 2014 draft. I just a have feeling Wiggins will be a Piston in 2014-15.

I doubt it, they're going to be much better next year with Drummond and Knight getting better plus getting a SG or SF in this draft.

• Premium Member

Here's what ESPN is reporting:

"According to a Yahoo! Sports report, Brooklyn has agreed to send three first-round picks (2014, '16 and '18) along with Kris Humphries' expiring contract, Gerald Wallace, Tornike Shengelia, Reggie Evans and a sign-and-traded Keith Bogans to the Celtics for Pierce, Garnett and Jason Terry. By agreeing to add Terry to the trade, sources said, Brooklyn alleviated some of Boston's concerns about absorbing the remaining three years and $30 million on Wallace's contract."

The biggest problem for the nets that I see is the loss of Reggie Evans. Are they Crazy???

I say we see if they will trade us Brook Lopez for Deshawn Stevenson. He's kinda old and has a championship ring. Maybe we can pick up Manu and trade him to them..

Manu and DeShawn for Brook Lopez...!!!

Absolutely sickening.

Real teams make real moves.

If that roster were here in Atlanta, the entire city would be out dancing in the streets, instead of making jokes about them on the internet.

Maybe this move will convince Howard and Paul to try to team up in the best situation possible, since all of the other stars around the league are doing it.

When Dwight rejects us in a few weeks, I wonder what the mood will be like around here.

(( sigh )) . . . it's just sad that teams around the league can create a positive buzz, but us. But we have cap space and hope . . and that's all we need.