• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: D12 To Meet Up With Hawks on Monday

IheartVolt

• Moderators

Hakeem Olajuwon and James Harden will join members of the Houston Rockets' front office and Kevin McHale in their recruiting pitch to Dwight Howard shortly after midnight EST on Sunday.

The Rockets are reportedly one of the frontrunners to sign Howard this offseason.

Howard is considering leaving the Los Angeles Lakers where he did not enjoy playing in Mike D'Antoni's offense.

Sam Amick of USA Today reports that the Golden State Warriors will meet with Howard on Monday, along with the Atlanta Hawks.

The Dallas Mavericks will meet with Howard on Tuesday, according to ESPN's Chris Broussard. Mark Cuban and Dirk Nowitzki will lead the Mavericks' contingent.

The Lakers will also meet on Tuesday with Howard.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/228466/Dwight-To-Meet-With-Rockets-Late-Sunday;-Hawks-Warriors-On-Monday;-Mavericks-Lakers-On-Tuesday

Could the Hawks meet with Paul and D12? I WAS SCRATCHING MY HEAD and asking myself why is everyone going to LA?I think I have my answer

• Like 4

• Premium Member

We got nothin' but the promise that he will be the cornerstone of the franchise from now on and that we are trying to do things the 'right' way. I'm pretty sure the other franchises are saying the same things. In the end, it's all about what Dwight really wants.

So Monday is D-Day. Gotta see what Ferry is made of. This is the difference between a full blown rebuild or possibly a frontcourt consisting of Al, Dwight, and Josh.

Can't help but to get excited Posted Image

Edited by Kimsey

I guess D12 doesnt understand how much of a legend he would become if he won a title with the Hawks. Shoot he'll be on Nique level if he just gets us to the ECF lol.

I guess he can go to Houston with Harden and thats pretty much it. He could come here and contend for a title for years.