• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Detroit wants Josh

thecampster

If Josh does move on - I hope he can do it in a reasobably classy fashion. I'd really hate to see him go out badmouthing the organization and burning bridges. Hawks organization hasn't been the best while he was here, but he's gotten paid a lot of money and most of the fans have enjoyed his highlights. No need to be a jerk Josh.

If Josh does move on - I hope he can do it in a reasobably classy fashion. I'd really hate to see him go out badmouthing the organization and burning bridges. Hawks organization hasn't been the best while he was here, but he's gotten paid a lot of money and most of the fans have enjoyed his highlights. No need to be a jerk Josh.

:laugh: I wouldnt be surprised if he did that at all. He already talked crap about the hawks fans in the middle of the boston series last year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-2013-nba-free-agents-1372618426-slideshow/indiana-pacers-v-atlanta-hawks-20130429-193305-618.html

Smoove is open to resigning with the Hawks. If Dwight isn't involved then i'll pass.

Smith, perhaps somewhat surprisingly, is open-minded about returning to Atlanta, one league source said. Smith and new Hawks head coach Mike Budenholzer have had some conversations since Budenholzer was recently hired. Smith, 27, respects Budenholzer's background as Gregg Popovich's longtime assistant with the San Antonio Spurs. Smith's representation is still working on trimming down a long list of interested teams to a smaller group for meetings likely to take place in Los Angeles this week. Dwight Howard's decision is expected to affect Smith's options.

Edited by Deeman

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-2013-nba-free-agents-1372618426-slideshow/indiana-pacers-v-atlanta-hawks-20130429-193305-618.html

Smoove is open to resigning with the Hawks. If Dwight isn't involved then i'll pass.

Smith, perhaps somewhat surprisingly, is open-minded about returning to Atlanta, one league source said. Smith and new Hawks head coach Mike Budenholzer have had some conversations since Budenholzer was recently hired. Smith, 27, respects Budenholzer's background as Gregg Popovich's longtime assistant with the San Antonio Spurs. Smith's representation is still working on trimming down a long list of interested teams to a smaller group for meetings likely to take place in Los Angeles this week. Dwight Howard's decision is expected to affect Smith's options.

I know that the Spurs wanted Josh earlier this year. Perhaps Coach Bud was the one pulling for him. If Bud could use him in a different way (slasher type) then maybe it wouldn't be downright awful for him to return. I honestly believe we have not seen Josh used in the right way so far in ATL.

think Bud represents more authority and discipline than did either of his former coaches. He and Woody butted heads and Drew was under him and didn't really represent a different regime. Wouldn't be wild about him staying but I think Budz will be tougher.

Drummond isn't very good... But he does have potential.

Yeah just a .172 WS/48 last year (better than Al's career average and better than Josh has ever had) averaging 8 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks in 20 minutes while shooting 61% - as a rookie on a bad team. But nah he's not very good. PER36 those numbers soar to 14 points, 13 rebounds and 3 blocks. Studies have shown that stats tend to translate very well over a PER36 minute basis as well.

Yeah just a .172 WS/48 last year (better than Al's career average and better than Josh has ever had) averaging 8 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks in 20 minutes while shooting 61% - as a rookie on a bad team. But nah he's not very good. PER36 those numbers soar to 14 points, 13 rebounds and 3 blocks. Studies have shown that stats tend to translate very well over a PER36 minute basis as well.

I read he had the best PER in nba history for a teenage. That kid is going to be a monster

• Like 1