• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rumor: If Hawks can't get Dwight they want a sign-n-trade with Houston

GameTime

Sounds like Josh is big deal to Dwight. Why would Ferry trade Josh for Asik knowing this?

asik actually has elite defensive impact I know its hard to believe since hes white and euro but its true. The knock on him is that he has zero offense and has bad hands.

No he doesn't. Not even close. He is a good defensive player but elite defensive impact???

• Moderators

He wouldn't. It was a bad rumor. I would be okay with trading Horf for Rondo if it can get us Smoove and D12.

D12 is in the bag for Atlanta!

I think Atlanta is the only team in this Dwight masquerade that ISN'T squirming right now. Golden State now looking to dump David Lee. Danny is cocked back in a chair smoking a cigar right about now. You want Josh, Dwight? Well come on home!

Golden State looking to dump David Lee... They say Atlanta has no shot at D12. Look at GS, yet they are still willing to get rid of a Mercedes in David Lee to sign a Ferrari in Dwight... lol I am hoping so many teams get screwed (especially Houston) for this fiasco.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

D12 is very smart on the court. Especially defensively.

Not really... He seems to be hard to coach, he hasn't improved his offensive game that much and he turns the ball over. Almost no passing abilities out of the double team either. What I expect out of Dwight is Deke with a little more scoring ability... But mostly for defense and rebounding.

D12 is in the bag for Atlanta!I think Atlanta is the only team in this Dwight masquerade that ISN'T squirming right now. Golden State now looking to dump David Lee. Danny is cocked back in a chair smoking a cigar right about now. You want Josh, Dwight? Well come on home!

Rumors Rockets are saying this. Ferry don't take their mediocre Asik package;you have leverage

• Like 2

Ferry could make out like a bandit if he plays his cards rights you've got Boston AND Houston almost needing Josh Smith to satisfy their stars(Howard in Houston's case Rondo in Boston). If Ferry can pull it off we could have some good young talent to mess around with and hot hot draft picks

Not really... He seems to be hard to coach, he hasn't improved his offensive game that much and he turns the ball over. Almost no passing abilities out of the double team either. What I expect out of Dwight is Deke with a little more scoring ability... But mostly for defense and rebounding.

I watched him in all his games at Orlando. He was one of the smartest players in the NBA. That didn't change with a move to LA.

Most of your complains don't have nothing to do with BBIQ.

1. Court vision and feel for the game which we all know he lacks on offense.

2. See 1.

3. Dwight gives you a lot more than Deke. Sometimes I feel we greatly overrate Deke on here. If he was as good as you guys overrate him to be. He would have carried us but he never did once.

I watched him in all his games at Orlando. He was one of the smartest players in the NBA. That didn't change with a move to LA.

Most of your complains don't have nothing to do with BBIQ.

1. Court vision and feel for the game which we all know he lacks on offense.

2. See 1.

3. Dwight gives you a lot more than Deke. Sometimes I feel we greatly overrate Deke on here. If he was as good as you guys overrate him to be. He would have carried us but he never did once.

I realize that Dwight is good on the defensive end... But on the offensive end he is raw and not very smart at all.

Deke is more valuable now than he was back then. So, do we overrate him? Not really.... But a 7 footer that can rebound, block shots score 12PPG and be DPOY is something to treasure now.

I will give you that Dwight doesn't take a lot of bad shots... But his offensive game (Like Josh's) is so unpolished and questionable.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Moderators

Ferry could make out like a bandit if he plays his cards rights you've got Boston AND Houston almost needing Josh Smith to satisfy their stars(Howard in Houston's case Rondo in Boston). If Ferry can pull it off we could have some good young talent to mess around with and hot hot draft picks

I like the thought that Josh has already got acquainted Coach Bud and said that he has a great amount of respect for him and his work in San Antonio. Josh and Ferry also have a very good relationship and Smoove said that he is not against resigning in Atlanta; said it's dependent on what D12 decides. We are holding the nuts right now and it may be shown that the best thing Ferry ever did was NOT trade Smoove to Milwaukee. I am feeling more like this will happen. I wish Smoove would make the trip out to LA and be there with Ferry and Coach Bud.

I realize that Dwight is good on the defensive end... But on the offensive end he is raw and not very smart at all.

Deke is more valuable now than he was back then. So, do we overrate him? Not really.... But a 7 footer that can rebound, block shots score 12PPG and be DPOY is something to treasure now.

Deke was skinny, wasn't much in terms of post defense, couldn't defend the PnR, wasn't quick, and looked awkward a lot. Deke is Deke. He would be a good center in ANY class but he is far from D12.

D12 isn't raw on offense. His efficiency is one of the best in NBA history. His advanced stats are generally in the list of some of the best NBA players ever. D12 has his issues but he is a superior player to what you are comparing him to.

Edited by Leadership