• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Psycho T is now an unrestricted FA

Admin

I would LOVE to get this guy as Ivan's replacement. Plays his ass off and really frustrates the opponent.

• Like 1

lol, his qualifying offer was reduced because he failed to meet "Starter's Criteria". So instead of having the QO of the 13th pick in the draft (which he was), he had the QO of the 15th pick. The Pacers still thought that was too much. Wow is all I have to say about this. What about you Tyler? http://www.jest.com/video/2006/tyler-hansbrough-car-commercial <--how the hell do I embed this?

Haha you just had it before you edited the post. At least I'm pretty sure you did.

It showed up in my editor as a video you could see, but alas my internetting is just not good enough to get it up. The "iframe" code next to the video is below in case someone wants to get all fancy and show me up (please show me up, I just want the video embedded somewhere at this point):

Look up you fool ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ No, further up

Love his tenacity and energy.

Funny store I heard about Tyler yesterday on 92.9 The Zone. One of their host used to cover the Chicago Bulls. During a past years playoff series Hansboro comes out after a game late to change out of his jersey. For some reason he changed late after the locker-rooms had been locked. (Perhaps he got medical attention) and perhaps the Bulls were being a pain in the azz and locked up the visiting locker room early). ...............Any way, Psycho T comes to one of the janitors, or hall monitors, and with the most serious face he can muster tells the janitor to not let anyone close the door while he was in there changing.

The current host at 92.9 The Zone then asked the janitor what that was all about. Apparently Psycho T was punished as a child by being locked in his room and to this day hates to have doors closed when he is alone in a room. Just found it funny how professional "tough guys" who are 6'9'' / 260 lbs could be such a wuss about little stuff like that.

Any way......I'd like to have him for the right price.

• Like 2

He's a d bag... Dude never signs autographs. Went to Philips twice when we played them and he always says "I'll get you after the game"... Liar, I don't want someone that doesn't sign on my team.

• Admin

It showed up in my editor as a video you could see, but alas my internetting is just not good enough to get it up. The "iframe" code next to the video is below in case someone wants to get all fancy and show me up (please show me up, I just want the video embedded somewhere at this point):

Was he one of the robots from I-Robot?? I wonder why he doesn't have any national spots

• Like 1

Ha! I thought I noticed you edited once, but I decided that I was seeing things. Then the second time I was damn sure you had edited and I decided to just stop using the computer for a while. Like a child frightened, I decided to grab a capri sun and chill out for a while.

Does this mean when we type in the <iframe> stuff that will show up embedded from now on?

Haha!

You could always use iframes but you have to check the box that says "Enable HTML" but you're only going to see that on the regular desktop version, not on the mobile skin.

He's a d bag... Dude never signs autographs. Went to Philips twice when we played them and he always says "I'll get you after the game"... Liar, I don't want someone that doesn't sign on my team.

Haha yeah that's a good reason to not sign a guy. Maybe he just doesn't sign autographs for the other teams fans?

Yeah man, what an a-hole!!!

I'd rather have DeJuan Blair over Hansbrough.

Love his tenacity and energy. Funny store I heard about Tyler yesterday on 92.9 The Zone. One of their host used to cover the Chicago Bulls. During a past years playoff series Hansboro comes out after a game late to change out of his jersey. For some reason he changed late after the locker-rooms had been locked. (Perhaps he got medical attention) and perhaps the Bulls were being a pain in the azz and locked up the visiting locker room early). ...............Any way, Psycho T comes to one of the janitors, or hall monitors, and with the most serious face he can muster tells the janitor to not let anyone close the door while he was in there changing. The current host at 92.9 The Zone then asked the janitor what that was all about. Apparently Psycho T was punished as a child by being locked in his room and to this day hates to have doors closed when he is alone in a room. Just found it funny how professional "tough guys" who are 6'9'' / 260 lbs could be such a wuss about little stuff like that. Any way......I'd like to have him for the right price.

Heard it yesterday too, Jason is a trip.

He is not starting material on a good team. Anyway, I don't think I could ever welcome that dude with open arms. I'm a fan of his intensity but that's it.

Well nobody is asking you to give the dude a hug, but I can appreciate your dedication to the team!

• Like 1