• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dwight's Team.

Diesel

• Premium Member

As I tongue and cheeked in my other post...

Houston is not going to be Dwight's team. I'm listening to the Matt Thomas Show in Houston. The fans are giving Dwight the business. Saying that he should be castrated and what not. However, at one point in the conversation, the fan asked the Host, whoose team will it be. The Host said James Harden's team. The fan agreed.

The Host is having a hard time finding a fan that is Pro-Dwight.

Welp, here... It would be Dwight's team. No Doubt. He would be the face of the team.

IF Howard goes to Houston or LA, he should know that he will be second fiddle.

As I tongue and cheeked in my other post...

Houston is not going to be Dwight's team. I'm listening to the Matt Thomas Show in Houston. The fans are giving Dwight the business. Saying that he should be castrated and what not. However, at one point in the conversation, the fan asked the Host, whoose team will it be. The Host said James Harden's team. The fan agreed.

The Host is having a hard time finding a fan that is Pro-Dwight.

Welp, here... It would be Dwight's team. No Doubt. He would be the face of the team.

IF Howard goes to Houston or LA, he should know that he will be second fiddle.

I don't know who "Matt Thomas" is but nobody here in my office has ever heard of him. As far as whose team it would be I think that Dwight would prefer it to be Harden's team. And you're crazy if you think that whomever you're listening to on that show represents the general Rockets fan opinion as they want Dwight VERY BAD!

I already said that the cushy situation D12 had in Orlando as the man, he will never have again. He wants to team up with stars, those teams already have a 'face of the franchise' - Kobe, Harden, Dirk.The only place he becomes that would be Atlanta.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

I don't know who "Matt Thomas" is but nobody here in my office has ever heard of him. As far as whose team it would be I think that Dwight would prefer it to be Harden's team. And you're crazy if you think that whomever you're listening to on that show represents the general Rockets fan opinion as they want Dwight VERY BAD!

Matt Thomas

They are on now and trying to go over the pros and cons of getting Dwight.

One thing that is apparent. Houston's team would be flawed. They have no PF. At best, they talk of Asik splitting time with Howard at the Center.

I am pretty sure Dwight is going to stay in LA anyways so he won't have to worry about it being his team. It will be Kobe's team and he can be the good guy for staying.

This is my fear too. MONEY wins out and the rest of this was an ego trip.

I'm glad my team isn't falling all over themselves trying to get him. The Rockets and Lakers look like desperate nerds who can't get a date for prom. As seen last year, Dwight does not automatically equate to winning! Having a sound organization top to bottom does.

• Admin

Matt Thomas

They are on now and trying to go over the pros and cons of getting Dwight.

One thing that is apparent. Houston's team would be flawed. They have no PF. At best, they talk of Asik splitting time with Howard at the Center.

We currently don't have a pg, sg, sf or bench...but we have a PF

I'm glad my team isn't falling all over themselves trying to get him. The Rockets and Lakers look like desperate nerds who can't get a date for prom. As seen last year, Dwight does not automatically equate to winning! Having a sound organization top to bottom does.

Actually the second Dwight got healthy (last 15-20 games) the Lakers went on a serious run.

• Moderators

If the Hawks get Dwight, I will expect you to wear a Hawks shirt to work the next day. lol A little salt in the wounds. Posted Image

Oh man I would absolutely do that! I only have Horford and Smith jerseys though.

Then just wear your Hawks Jersey and pin a 8x11 with 'Howard' on it.

Harden has already shown he doesn't mind taking the backseat to other players. However he is the man in Houston, so who knows if he would want to give that up so soon.