• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now this is what a REAL Coach does...........

emeans

I am finally glad Stotts is waking up and realizing what he has to do to be a true coach with balls in this league. And look they won easily against an undefeated team. Don't stand for no trash and mental mistakes on the court even if you are the "STAR" of the team. If you make mental dumb mistakes come visit the bench!!! This is a good sign!!! I was really getting worried about Stotts, but maybe he is waking up!! Read this article.

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/ha...03/11hawks.html

When Jason Terry committed his third turnover of the first quarter, Stotts gave him an immediate hook. After Dion Glover made bad passes on consecutive possessions, he quickly found a seat on the bench. Terry scored 19 points after leaving the pine, and he and Glover combined to commit two turnovers the rest of the game.

"That's just a credit to Coach Stotts, having that focus coming in, letting people know he's not going to tolerate the way we've been playing," Hawks center Theo Ratliff said. "That's the authority that we need as a team, so guys know you've got to pick it up. If you're not getting the job done, he's going to put somebody in there who can." >>

What are these guys thinking game after game that it takes someone to tell them, " hey you are not suppose to through the ball to the other team", "Hey you are not suppose to let the other team just run by you and score points"', Hey this is not football you can not just stand there and wait for someone to put the ball in play, make something happen". If you are a multimilliondollar player shouldn't those options come standard?

• Moderators

I hear ya. There are plenty of guys itching to get in the game. If you're turning the ball over and not playin d how can anyone on the bench be any worse.

I love JT and best thing about him is he never misses a game because he can't stand to sit on the bench. Let him spend extended minutes on the bench watching JV and Diaw and we'll see his turnovers get under control.