• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyle Korver RE-SIGNS with HAWKS 4 yr $24 million

plskeepbibby

Uh...wow. I'll let you read the rest of my sentence in the first post you quoted again. Then once you realize you missed the point you can re edit that.

No, I didn't miss the point. You've missed it this entire thread. I captured the important part of your message in my quote.

• Premium Member

No, I didn't miss the point. You've missed it this entire thread. I captured the important part of your message in my quote.

Wow. I'm trying to be nice here. You really are missing the point. I said you don't think to sign players just in the hopes to possibly trade them later on. That is in fact NOT signing players just to sign them. I don't see how you missed that let alone try to "burn" me with it.

Guest Walter

-Shooters Age Well

Not as defenders. There is that whole defense thang.Unless you are 7' tall, one skill does not > the MLE justify.Mike dunleavy. Same age, 43% from 3, same PER,...HALF AS MUCH!!! There is your gd market-value BS! TWO years, $6 million. We paid Korver twice that to see him shoot at age 36. Get real peeps. We overpaid. Dunleavy is the same for half as much for ha lf as long. 'Nuff said.W
  • Like 2

Wow. I'm trying to be nice here. You really are missing the point. I said you don't think to sign players just in the hopes to possibly trade them later on. That is in fact NOT signing players just to sign them. I don't see how you missed that let alone try to "burn" me with it.

You sign players, draft players, trade for players, etc. to make them assets. On the court, off the court and for potential trades later on. So you couldn't be more wrong here.

• Premium Member

You sign players, draft players, trade for players, etc. to make them assets. On the court, off the court and for potential trades later on. So you couldn't be more wrong here.

You don't sign any player let alone a THIRTY TWO year old one trick pony player to a four year deal and hope that some day you can possibly trade him off if it doesn't work out. Making a bad decision in the hopes another GM is stupid enough to make an equally bad decision is faulty logic. Thirty two year old one trick pony on four year deals aren't assets. That's a liability when they are making over the MLE.

I actually like the signing. I think KK is just a good piece to have in general, by the time his contract is up John Jenkins will have learned enough under him to be a fine replacement. I like that we'll have players that will know their roles and execute, the less confusion in that the better.

Not as defenders. There is that whole defense thang.Unless you are 7' tall, one skill does not > the MLE justify.Mike dunleavy. Same age, 43% from 3, same PER,...HALF AS MUCH!!! There is your gd market-value BS! TWO years, $6 million. We paid Korver twice that to see him shoot at age 36.Get real peeps. We overpaid. Dunleavy is the same for half as much for ha lf as long. 'Nuff said.W

Luckily he's not a good individual defender so he can't lose much there can he?

Get real Walter. Dunleavy is a career 37% 3pt shooter. Korver is a career 42% 3pt shooter who shot 46% for us last year. Great value in this market. 'Nuff said