• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hawks want to know who we want back next year from last years roster

Admin

Smoove re-signs and brings D12 over. D12/Horf/Smoove front line. Let's hope Bud gives Josh two options: slash or sit.

Edited by hazer

No one that is a free agent? Maybe a cheap Zaza? God no to Josh coming back here. We either get Dwight or tank. There is no other option to get a superstar.

Queue KB21 with the chart proving that to be the worst way to get a superstar / build a team in 3, 2, 1... and then everyone else to ignore that empirical data.

• Like 2

I hope we just start over instead of trying to please what little fan base there is in wanting Josh Smith back by himself.

I would rather tank for Parker or Wiggins.

Edited by RWF

Without question they do. They probably beat Indiana, or come damn close. But wouldn't have gotten too far against Miami.

So true. Also true for every other team in the league, really. Eventually Wade slows down more, though, right?

Tank

They don't have to trade Asik without Smoove. That was to entice D12.

I have never heard of that player, tank, so does that response really belong here in a post concerning what players we want back? Stop high jacking threads and answer the question or don't respond at all.

Edited by Buzzard

So true. Also true for every other team in the league, really. Eventually Wade slows down more, though, right?

Didn't we say a few years ago that the Hawks would take over when the Celtics went downhill?

We saw how well that went. You can't count on other teams dying out like that.

The Hawks core still started to get torn apart a year before Boston's core did.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

Queue KB21 with the chart proving that to be the worst way to get a superstar / build a team in 3, 2, 1... and then everyone else to ignore that empirical data.

I could give a diddly poo about that chart and I already destroyed its statistical irrelevancy in that thread. You only win with superstars. You only get superstars through free agency, trades or the draft. If we miss out on Dwight that only leaves two options and of those only one is realistic.

• Like 1