• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

who is left and a question about contract structures

Wurider05

Evans gone, Iggy gone, Jefferson gone. Who else is left so we can field a decent team? SnT with Josh Smith is the only option we have left.

I don't know what you all consider the state we are in but if isn't rebuilding what the hell is this? If or when we strike out in free agency do we need to just bring our draft picks over and let them play. I don't see how playing in Europe will help anyone become a better NBA player.

Also if we resign teague we could possibly front load his contract. Something like this

4 years 40 million with him getting 15-20 million in the first year thus meaning that he gets 3 years 25-20 million (meaning 6.6 million to 8.3 a year). This makes him tradeable if Schröder develops and it doesn't hurt us next summer. We could also do this with Josh if its even possible.

Edited by Wurider05

I would welcome this starting five:

Dennis/Jenkins/Korver/Horford(unless we trade him for picks)/Muscala

and next year hope we have a new SF by the name of Wiggins or Parker. Better than being on the treadmill.

Mayo hasn't signed with anyone. The reports were Milwaukee was the front runner.

You are right but they are more than forerunners, they are about to close the deal and Milwaukee is looking at doing a double SnT for Mayo with Jennings.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4696766/report-o-j-mayo-close-to-deal-with-bucks