• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

LOL YALL SATISFIED NOW!

LastDon

When resigning players ownership takes into account the pulse of the fans..so now we are about to lose a exciting productive player in Smoove for an over paid f***in Paper Boy! Thanks..:-)

You live in a dream world. Milsap is a better player then Josh Smith. It's called an upgrade.

I don't likenot having Josh add much as everyone hates he was a big part of the team and a big part of us winning like we did, that being said doesn't excuse the dumb and boneheaded plays but to say milsap is a better player is overdoing it. I believe ferry has a plan still with these signings and its not to tank but I don't see us being instant contenders even with a SnT Josh for asik that just makes Houston better. Asik may b a big body tht rebounds b he needs to b an aggressive rim protector n garbage man for thr put back but by no means is he a protector he plays soft. Too d@MN big to b soft. I dnt think ferry wants tht personally I dnt want him I'd rather have a hard nose defensive center that is a bottom line rim protector. maybe AK47 on the wing as well.5. a defensive force4.Al3.AK 472. KK1. Teague or if they can sign J.JackBench5.Zaza or Bebe4.mike Scott3.milsap2.Lou 1schroder