• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JT needs to be benched for Vaughn

Admin

It seems to me that he has seriously regressed this year and I just cant understand it. He used to be such a good scorer and I think the team trying to force him to be a PG has taken that away from him. Put him on the bench and let him be our Bobby Jackson. Either that or trade him for someone that can rebound........this is just sickening tonight.

Some of you must be kidding yourselves, we did not lose this game because of JT or anyone else, basically we got out-worked and out--hustled. There is no D@mn way in h3ll that we let a frigging shotting guard sit pretty in the lane and grab offensive rebounds all night, 16 freaking rebounds. Not even the TO's hurt us that much. We gave up 30 points on second chance points, thats BS man. No Effort, No wins, just that easy.

I am not blaming this loss on JT, not even close........what I said was that he should be benched because he isnt creating for other players and he isnt scoring. He had 2 nice games in a row and then last night he was terrible and should have been benched because JV was drastically outplaying him. I am done with wanting JT as a PG for this team because we are terrible as a team when he is the PG. Put him at SG, tell him that he is a SG and let him become a dominant scorer like most of us think he can become.

Last night it was a lack of testicular fortitude that cost this team the win. No way in [censored] should we be dominated on the glass like that, but nobody wanted to box out or show any heart.