• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague has signed a 4 year / $32 million offer sheet with Milwaukee

Admin

If I'm Ferry and don't want Teague, the smart thing to do would be for the Bucks to go ahead and take him.

Jennings would then be renounced and has no one to sign with that has cap space and in need of a PG but us and we might get a cheaper deal worked out than what he has been wanting (or a shorter deal).

If he signs the sheet, we can no longer do the sign-and-trade. It's match or lose him.

What do we think: 8 mil per, good or bad?

I thought we could still SnT him to Milwaukee even if he signs the sheet but you might be right about that.

Seems like a good deal to me. 8 million for Teague is better than the 11 or 12 million Jennings wants. Didnt George Hill get something like 8 million? I hope the Hawks match

Neither Jennings nor Ellis are going to come close to 11 or 12. I bet they both get around 8.

$8 million per would be a steal if you think that Teague is going to continue trending upward. Imagine 4 years from now if he's consistently playing at an All-Star level how great of a deal that will be.

That's not happening though. Jeff has no PG skills whatsoever. Jeff is a decent PG who is talented but he fairly average as a starting PG and will likely always be. His advance stats PER36 really didn't change much. Outside of assists which is 90% system and personnel related, everything else stayed the same.

Jeff will never made an All Star team unless he's one of those Bobby Jackson like All Stars.

His hold becomes the 8 the moment he signs right? Meaning we lose a couple million of cap space.

It will probably be less than $8m since that is just the average. He can get 4.5% raises each year based off of his starting salary.

So how does this work? I know we have 3 days to match. Can we work something out with Jennings and after 3 days, if not coming to an agreement, can we just match Teague? Or do we have to decide on Teague first?

Neither Jennings nor Ellis are going to come close to 11 or 12. I bet they both get around 8.

Ellis could get 10 or 11. Jennings isn't getting more than 8. He shown the talent and potential but he hasn't progressed nor is he consistent. At least Jeff is consistent.

Jennings will be renounced if Bucks get Teague. So I think for us to get the best deal from Jennings would be to let the Bucks take Teague with no S&T and Jennings comes to ATL asking for us to sign him as there are no more teams willing to or can spend.

Edited by RWF

That's not happening though. Jeff has no PG skills whatsoever. Jeff is a decent PG who is talented but he fairly average as a starting PG and will likely always be. His advance stats PER36 really didn't change much. Outside of assists which is 90% system and personnel related, everything else stayed the same. Jeff will never made an All Star team unless he's one of those Bobby Jackson like All Stars.

This I'm starting to wonder if assists are a useless stat like RBI or ERA has become in baseball

That's not happening though. Jeff has no PG skills whatsoever. Jeff is a decent PG who is talented but he fairly average as a starting PG and will likely always be. His advance stats PER36 really didn't change much. Outside of assists which is 90% system and personnel related, everything else stayed the same.

Jeff will never made an All Star team unless he's one of those Bobby Jackson like All Stars.

Ellis could get 10 or 11. Jennings isn't getting more than 8. He shown the talent and potential but he hasn't progressed nor is he consistent. At least Jeff is consistent.

Smh and lol