• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Andrei Kirilenko signs with Nets for Mini-Mid Level

GameTime

My thoughts exactly. Though, he did turn down a SnT arrangement with Spurs in the last few days for a reported $8 mil.

I heard Minny blocked it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--spurs--talks-for-andrei-kirilenko-end-without-deal-052544949.html#more-id

The Spurs seriously considered a multiyear offer for Kirilenko, but Minnesota general manager Flip Saunders has shown little, if any, inclination to assist him in securing a significant financial contract elsewhere, sources said.

I'd take AK on a short deal. 2 yr/ $20 mil. Would have to figure out what to do at point though...

I would LOVE to have him but 10 mill is too much for a team without a PG or C. If we could snatch Dale and someone like Mo Williams first though I say definitely!

A 2-3 year deal with 7-8 mil per year with a team option in the last year is reasonable for AK47. Then sign Mo Williams as a stop gap for Schröder.

I actually posted a thread in the trade board yesterday about this. You could realistically do the following:

Horford $12.0

Millsap $9.5

Kirilenko $8.0

Jennings $8.0

Korver $5.3

Williams $5.3

Dalembert $5.0

Schröder $1.3

Jenkins $1.3

Cunningham $1.2

Mack $0.9

Scott $0.8

Tyler Cap Hold $0.1

That puts you at exactly $58.7 which is the cap. I don't think the Demarre Carroll deal has been made official so make his deal your MLE for non-tax payers.

Carroll $2.5

Muscala $0.5 (non-guaranteed)

That's $61.7 for 14 players and pretty deep team to me. I know people are on the fence about Jennings so you could replace him with Mo for less money if that tickles your fancy.

Guy still got it.

A 2-3 year deal with 7-8 mil per year with a team option in the last year is reasonable for AK47. Then sign Mo Williams as a stop gap for Schröder.

PG-MoSG-Korver

SF-AK-47

PF-Millsap

C-Horford

Ladies and Gentlemen Your 2013-2014 Atlanta Jaz..... Hawks!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I would LOVE to have him but 10 mill is too much for a team without a PG or C. If we could snatch Dale and someone like Mo Williams first though I say definitely!

We have a center. His name is Al Horford. Horford/Millsap/Kirilenko is a boss front court. If could pick up Jennings or bring back Teague, we'd have a really good starting unit. Probably a fifth seed.

AK-47's stat line:

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/_/id/434/andrei-kirilenko

• Like 1

I actually posted a thread in the trade board yesterday about this. You could realistically do the following:

Horford $12.0

Millsap $9.5

Kirilenko $8.0

Jennings $8.0

Korver $5.3

Williams $5.3

Dalembert $5.0

Schröder $1.3

Jenkins $1.3

Cunningham $1.2

Mack $0.9

Scott $0.8

Tyler Cap Hold $0.1

That puts you at exactly $58.7 which is the cap. I don't think the Demarre Carroll deal has been made official so make his deal your MLE for non-tax payers.

Carroll $2.5

Muscala $0.5 (non-guaranteed)

That's $61.7 for 14 players and pretty deep team to me. I know people are on the fence about Jennings so you could replace him with Mo for less money if that tickles your fancy.

The reason why I wanted Mo instead of Jennings was that I fear Jennings may hinder Schröder's development by limiting playing time. Other than that I like that lineup.

Based on that the depth chart would be

Horford - Dalembert - Muscala

Millsap - Scott

Kirilenko - Korver - Carroll

Jenkins - Lou - Cunningham

Jennings - Schröder - Mack

Edited by nitte