• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

BioGenesis Whistleblower says players in NBA have used his service

Admin

if you are on hgh you do not need roids.. HGH is like a super steroid that occurs in the body during puberty.. Anyone who thinks that NBA players likeLBJ would not benefit they need to educate themselves on the issue.. not only does it improve strength and healing it also gives the cardiovascular system a supercharge.. fact

This is not true. I have known and still know a lot of people who use both. Steroids are strictly for the muscles. HGH are for the supporting ligaments and tendons.

This is not true. I have known and still know a lot of people who use both. Steroids are strictly for the muscles. HGH are for the supporting ligaments and tendons.

no you are wrong friend.. Why would anti-aging clinics prescribe a useless drug to its patients? Please do yourself a favor and read about hgh.. I have used both and have history with both..

no you are wrong friend.. Why would anti-aging clinics prescribe a useless drug to its patients? Please do yourself a favor and read about hgh.. I have used both and have history with both..

Who said it's useless? And please, I've read on this for YEARS and again, personally know people who use them both regularly.

http://forums.steroid.com/important-threads-everyone-should-read/265314-my-guide-hgh-anyone-interested.htmlFor bodybuilders, HGH (and the IGF-1 that is a result of its use) is the only substance that can actually initiate hyperplasia, which in the interest of our use in bodybuilding equates to new muscle cells. While use of anabolic steroids can cause hypertrophy (the enlargement of existing muscle cells), steroids do not offer the ability to recruit and mature more muscle cells. HGH can. HGH also increases protein synthesis, which can be responsible for hypertrophy. HGH also strengthens and heals connective tissues, cartilage, and tendons. These uses are what make it so attractive to athletes in all sports, and in bodybuilding in particular.

Who said it's useless? And please, I've read on this for YEARS and again, personally know people who use them both regularly.

your quote does not support you argument , infact it supports mine..better read it again

Steroids and HGH can't help you shoot, dribble, pitch, hit, or make u a smarter player. Just makes you a bigger one.

you may have a point with shooting and dribbling but it damned sure will help a pitchers ball velocity and a sluggers bat speed.. Also helps with cardio for running up and dowb the court as far ad hgh goes

No worries with Bebe yet

maybe this is why he said he can't bigger in Spain. Then again, Armstrong's docs were in Spain and Italy.

In all seriousness, I bet the Euro leagues use the World Anti-Dopping Agency. This means they actually test for all known substances. Ergo, come to the USA and use away. No one's keeping tabs.

Folks, remember cyclists and soccer players use a combo of HGH, testosterone, EPO, and a few other things. They use combinations to: building muscle, improving cardio, vastly improving recovery time, and in-game endurance. In basketball this would help you in running, jumping, and general strength. Plus, you could stay on the court longer and handle an 82 game schedule better.

The leagues need to realize their part in promoting guys to use. In cycling for example, the Tour de France courses keep getting harder and harder. In fact, this year they climbed one of the hardest pro-climbs not one but twice in a single day. That is ridiculous. When you see something like that on the schedule it would be motivation to use. This isn't an excuse, but the leagues/organizers need to realize that by adding games, more back to backs, increasing the difficulty, they are in fact setting an environment that encourages use.

• Like 1

your quote does not support you argument , infact it supports mine..better read it again

I'm guessing you are misreading what I'm saying because my quote exactly supports what I'm saying. But feel free to believe what you'd like.

To be clear though, neither HGH nor Steroids are useless. They don't do the same thing either (big brother / littler brother), which is what you've said.

Well this comes as little to no surprise. Just make the stuff legal and be done with it.

It's not about whether it's legal or not. It's about (or should be) whether or not it's allowed in sports as it creates a clear competitive advantage for those who use it vs those who do not. Personally I don't want any college or professional athletes using it.

• Like 1

you may have a point with shooting and dribbling but it damned sure will help a pitchers ball velocity and a sluggers bat speed.. Also helps with cardio for running up and dowb the court as far ad hgh goes

At the end of the day you still have to train. They should just make it legal. He'll u can smoke weed now, might as well. A little steroids and HGH never hurt nobody

A little steroids and HGH never hurt nobody

http://www.livestrong.com/article/448899-hgh-side-effects-and-long-term-risks/#page=4Excerpt:Researchers found that the patients had significantly elevated risks of mortality from cancer overall and particularly from colorectal cancer and Hodgkin's disease, a cancer of the lymph system. A separate study published in August 2004 in the "Proceeding of the National Academy of Sciences" reported that production of HGH by breast cancer cells facilitated cellular growth that could be sufficient to cause breast cancers to become invasive and metastasize.http://www.steroidology.com/long-term-side-effects-of-steroid-use/A few listed here are -liver failure-cardiac system ( aka heart attack, heart disease)-blood pressure/ cholesterol problems the rest of your life-your muscle turns to fat later on, which compounds the weakened heart issuesBut yeah, it never hurt anybody..
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I don't think basketball players use. I would think it compromises shooting and passing. Besides, I think a tell tale sign of use is your body breaking down and being oft-injured after a period of non-use. The main payoff and best application of juice from my knowledge is greatly increasing NFL defensive players' hitting power and ridiculous bat speed for otherwise poor players like A-Rod.

A few years ago, Lebron had a surgery to remove a tumor from his parotid gland. This is indicative of growth hormone side effect.

• Premium Member

For the Just make it legal persons. IF it causes a great advantage in competitive terms then it ruins the game. Why not just take the fouls out of the game while you are at it. I mean, if players can foul with no penalty, the Hawks could probably win a title. Then the biggest toughest team would win.

• Like 2

I don't think basketball players use. I would think it compromises shooting and passing. Besides, I think a tell tale sign of use is your body breaking down and being oft-injured after a period of non-use. The main payoff and best application of juice from my knowledge is greatly increasing NFL defensive players' hitting power and ridiculous bat speed for otherwise poor players like A-Rod.

Don't be so gullible, man. NBA players absolutely use and I'd put money that names like Lebron and Wade are on "the list."

The difference between the NBA and the MLB is that Bud Selig actually wants to clean baseball up. Stern is just going to brush this under the rug for as long as he can so as not to taint his "legacy" as commissioner.

• Like 1

Steroids and HGH can't help you shoot, dribble, pitch, hit, or make u a smarter player. Just makes you a bigger one.

if you are in a better physical state, you can dribble and shoot better when you do something exhausting like running the floor up and down and getting pushed while doing it ;)

And for the people who say make it legal, in fact i am believing that the use of it in the NBA is very popular(since many europe players gain lot of weight in short time when moving to the state without getting fat), and the test and punishment are somehow low. But if it is regular, they are pushed to take more and it isnt healthy. I would like to see, if all sports leagues put a bit of the generated money apart for fighting the drug abuse and at least install a system like the olympics or the cyclist with bloodtest and blood storage to test the blood again few years later when the test catch up the drugs.

This protects the health of the athletes like refs ;) And it is a shame that the biggest sports leages have really poor testing(also the soccer leagues in europe are crap in that regard)

• Premium Member

Here's my list of NBA players who probably used steroids:

Alonzo Morning, Shaq in Miami, Karl Malone, Kelvin WIllis, Ben Wallace, KG, Lebron, Wade, Ben Gordon, Shane Battier, Shelden Williams, Maggette, Josh Smith, Melo, Gerald Wallace, Rashard Lewis, Kobe, Blake Griffin Dwight Howard, Westbrook, Etan Thomas, Jameer Nelson, Stephen Jackson, Dennis Rodman, Birdman,

I know, some of these guys have been busted already. However, the company they keep is interesting.

I remember a few weeks ago watching On Court on NBATV and Charles Barkley was talking about using steroids. He said the statement that if a kid in college wanted to make it to the pros, there's very strong temptation to take PEDs so that he can be good enough. When you think about it, there's a 10s of Million dollar proposition for the players who use. Birdman has been caught using before and Kevin Love called him out during the San Antonio series on twitter. IN all honesty, Birdman was playing for his career in the playoffs. Do you think he wouldn't use?

Posted Image

D, Birdman did not use (or at least we do not have evidence). He was suspended for hardcore drugs, not PEDs. Way different. I think it was reported as heroin use.NBA drug testing is a joke. They only react when it becomes way too big of a problem. Think how long it took them to "correct" the recreational drug program. And by correct, I mean actually test for it and slap players on the list.

Fanatic, what about Birdman suggests heroin use? Sure he makes money but that looks like a crank connoisseur all the way.The only players that I know have been busted for PEDs are Mayo, Turkoglu, and Shard. You have the rare dumbass such as Odom that gets busted for weed but yea testing is altogether easy to beat.Also, people looking at an 18 year old "magically" putting on 20lbs of weight throughout his mid-twenties reaaally need to do better research on PEDs or just puberty in general. If all it took to spot guys that were juicing is saying "omgz, he got muscles! He's on the roids!!!" then guys like Hedo, Shard and Floyd fricking Landis would never get caught.