• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

All in for trading Jeff Teague if he doesn't....

JTB

Once JJ is gone Teague won't have to defer...

Once Josh is gone he won't have anyone keeping the ball from him...

Now these are the new excuses for why Teague is average and inconcsistent...

Moreover Teague was crap until the final month of the season. He didn't pick it up after the All-Star game, he was crap until the final month. Go look at his splits, he was junk in Feb and a little better in March and then picked it up a lot in April and then 6 whole playoff games.

What will the excuse for Teague be in 2015? Tune in to find out!

You are right but doesn't Teagues strong play at the end of the year automatically gives him another chance under coach bud?

Then again I wonder how ferry and bud feel because Teague did play terrible the majority of the year then turned it way up in the final month including the playoffs....that's hard! It really is!...as a gm I'm not sure what I would do because at 25 Teague could very well play next season at a high level or he could be awful again.

Sometimes I still feel we don't really know what we have in Teague that's why there's so much argument. His inconsistent play has split the board. It's very easy to watch Teague 5 straight games go off and you're like "damn this kid is the future or our next all star" then the next 5 games watch Teague f it up and say "shit! This guy gotta go!"....

Only Hawk fans are disappointed in players that improve toward the end of the season and in the playoffs! scratch_one-s_head.gif

Well if all you care about is the last month then by all means be happy with that. For me I want consistent play throughout the year so that we won't be a bottom seed and playing on the road. That could just be me though.

• Like 1

You are right but doesn't Teagues strong play at the end of the year automatically gives him another chance under coach bud?

Then again I wonder how ferry and bud feel because Teague did play terrible the majority of the year then turned it way up in the final month including the playoffs....that's hard! It really is!...as a gm I'm not sure what I would do because at 25 Teague could very well play next season at a high level or he could be awful again.

Sometimes I still feel we don't really know what we have in Teague that's why there's so much argument. His inconsistent play has split the board. It's very easy to watch Teague 5 straight games go off and you're like "damn this kid is the future or our next all star" then the next 5 games watch Teague f it up and say "shit! This guy gotta go!"....

Yep who knows what we've actually got in him. I think he can regularly play at a high level but it's gonna take a superstar talent to bring it out of him. Someone who won't settle for half ass play. LeBron would he amazing for Jeff's confidence.

• Moderators

Lebron and Rose are the only players to recently average over 20ppg and 6apg, I like Teague, but it's unrealistic to expect him to join that duo.

Just a few more:

Stephen Curry (24.0 ppg, 8.5 apg last season)

James Harden (25.4 ppg, 6.1 apg last season)

Russell Westbrook has already been mentioned

Isaiah Thomas (20.3 ppg, 6.3 apg last season)

Kyrie Irving (20.8 ppg, 6.1 apg last season)

Go all the way back to 2012-13, you can add:

Kobe Bryant (27.3 ppg, 6.0 apg)

Tony Parker (20.3 ppg, 7.3 apg)

If you relax the points to 19 per game you can add:

John Wall (19.3 ppg, 8.8 apg)

Chris Paul (19.1 ppg, 10.7 apg)

Damian Lilliard (19.3 ppg, 6.5 apg in 2012-13)

Monta Ellis (19.2 ppg, 6.0 apg in 2012-13)

Only Hawk fans are disappointed in players that improve toward the end of the season and in the playoffs! scratch_one-s_head.gif

Ball out v. George Hill till they move Hill off of you and struggle vastly v. Paul George to the point where you can't even run the offense.

Ball out v. George Hill till they move Hill off of you and struggle vastly v. Paul George to the point where you can't even run the offense.

To be fair there probably isn't a PG in the league other than CP3 who wouldn't struggle mightily with George defending him.