• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Horf on the trading blocks?

Diesel

Seriously... Horf vs. Jefferson... you show one game of highlights?

How about this...

Posted Image

We have nobody who plays underneath or plays defense except old man Brand..

I am not big into stats but....I don't know either Brands or Lopez's game enough so:

In 5 less minutes last season:

Brand (21): 7ppg/6 rpg/1apg/1.3bpg

Lopez (26) : 11ppg/5.6rpg/0.8apg/1.6bpg

Hollins played 10 minutes a game - stats not worth posting.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Ignoring that head to head stats aren't worth anything and that this doesn't reflect defense or how a player plays within a team at all, in those head to head stats Horford has beaten Jefferson at (literally) everything except for raw PPG.

You want Robin Lopez? Millsap is better.

You want Jefferson? Millsap is better, particularly with the 2-year deal.

You want players like friggin' STEAMER?! We've got Brand and Ayón to help out at C.

Jefferson got signed by CHARLOTTE. THE BOBCATS. Dallas didn't sign him, we didn't sign him, Utah didn't resign him, Milwaukee didn't sign him, San Antonio didn't sign him. Jefferson is not a good player, people. He's not bad, but he just screams mediocrity and he has even less trade value than Millsap. He gets absolutely MURDERED on the pick and roll while pulling a Joe Johnson and blackholing your team into a 1st round exit. He slows your pace down on offense while not scoring particularly efficiently. He has NEVER been on a team that has won ANYTHING.

And yes, that Utah team last year had some talent. On paper, it was just as good (if not better) than the team we had last year.

First off. I didn't say I didn't want Milsapp. He represents good trade value. I wanted some package of C in addition to Milsapp.

In envision a rotation at C that will include Horf until we trade Sap. However, I don't think that Antić or that other foriegn guy are better than the guys I brought up.

Moreover, you say Millsap is better than Jefferson? Not for us. We need a low post scorer to make this offense work. With Millsap, we have another midrange shooter. HIs true value is the trade value and hopefully he can get us asik.

Rockets Committed To Figuring Out Jumbo Lineup Of Howard, Asik

Oct 22, 2013 12:41 PM EDT

Dwight Howard and Omer Asik played 15 minutes together on Monday as the Houston Rockets experimented with their big lineup against the Dallas Mavericks.

The Rockets showed some flashes of quality with the pairing, but they also struggled with rotations on defense and spacing on offense.

"There's a lot of unknowns," Kevin McHale said. "They're both diligent. They're both intelligent. They both have really good instincts defensively. That should work defensively. Offensively, it maybe jammed up a little bit more. They'll figure it out.

We'll see how long the experiment lasts.

First off. I didn't say I didn't want Milsapp. He represents good trade value. I wanted some package of C in addition to Milsapp.

In envision a rotation at C that will include Horf until we trade Sap. However, I don't think that Antić or that other foriegn guy are better than the guys I brought up.

Moreover, you say Millsap is better than Jefferson? Not for us. We need a low post scorer to make this offense work. With Millsap, we have another midrange shooter. HIs true value is the trade value and hopefully he can get us asik.

I think Millsap and Horford will be fine for us on the low block. We'll see. I imagine PnRs will be more than enough to get points in the paint with post-ups sprinkled in.

Millsap for Asik still works; but can't happen until December. Millsap is the perfect fit next to D12 and Asik is a great fit next to Horford. Horford to Houston ( for Asik ) could work as well but they would have to add to the deal.