• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

#JOSHWATCH

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

JOSHWATCH! JOSHWATCH!

All-Star Edition!

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/nba-pm-all-time-all-star-snubs/

One of his buddies makes the list, too...

All-Time All-Star Snubs

Josh Smith – The only guy on this list with any real chance of getting himself off of this list, Smith is also the player with the most impressive statistical support for the All-Star appearance that has always been just out of his reach. As the only player in NBA history to average at least 15 points, seven rebounds, three assists, two blocks and a steal per game over the course of his career, Smith is a truly unique player, but for the majority of his career he’s been a forward that has been voted out in favor of bigger names at the position like LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Chris Bosh. Chicago’s team success in recent years even resulted in Luol Deng making two straight All-Star teams from 2012 to 2013. Stats also aren’t everything, and Smith really doesn’t have the same star power as some of his colleagues. Whatever the reason, he’s still never been an All-Star.

~lw3

Report: Pistons would trade Josh Smith if they could

Josh Smith is having the worst season of his career.

Playing far too much small forward, a position he can handle only in select matchups, his defense has really fallen off. Though Smith defends power forwards well, his his lack of speed on the perimeter kills his ability to chase wings around screens. He’s also taking way too many jumpers and not getting inside enough, an issue that exists no matter which forward position he’s playing.

Some of that is Smith fault, and some of that is the Pistons’. But it’s all the Pistons’ problem.

The Pistons signed Smith to a four-year, $54 million contract last summer, and they’ll have to pay him all that money – or find someone else to do it.

Read more

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/31/report-pistons-would-trade-josh-smith-if-they-could/

Where are all the Josh fans at again LMAOOOOO

I would just like to say I TOLD YOU SO!!!

• Admin

Nothing we didn't know...Dumars didn't do his homeworkOf course they want to trade him....he has hurt their team so much this season both on the court and with his dealing with the coach...probably the worst starting sf in the league with a untradable contract. He will probably improve a bit if they move Monroe but I am so glad he is their problem and not ours

• Like 1

Detroit Fans are too funny:

Han Solo wrote:I'd rather keep Smith at the 4 and trade Moose.. Get Smith closer watch all of his production go up. Tell him lay off the 3's. At the 4, it will work better. We need a capable 3 too. -

The Atlanta hawks (and their fans) are laughing reading this

Posted Image

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

~lw3

• Moderators

#wateriswet

~lw3

Adam Silver needs to intervene with Pistons management. I would never blame Josh for being Josh and destroying teams. Joe Dumars was a great player. He can't be this clueless. The Larry Brown hire, crowning achievement. Awesome. But his leash has been about 5 years too long now. Darko, Charlie, Gordon, Jennings, Smith. All fireable offenses by themselves. Even Jordan is starting to get it right.

• Like 1

Dumars is just on his way to joining his backcourt mate in the Hall of Shame. Jordan must have honestly hexed them (that Cuban piece of his is probably big into Santeria) Isiah, Rodman, Dumars.....all gone off the deep end in one way or the other recently while Jordan is coincidentally trending up as an owner/executive. Probably getting revenge on every member of the Bad Boys.

Dumars is just on his way to joining his backcourt mate in the Hall of Shame. Jordan must have honestly hexed them (that Cuban piece of his is probably big into Santeria) Isiah, Rodman, Dumars.....all gone off the deep end in one way or the other recently while Jordan is coincidentally trending up as an owner/executive. Probably getting revenge on every member of the Bad Boys.

You never see Salley on TV anymore, Mahorn is big as a house, the architect of "The Jordan Rules", bless his soul is gone, and Laimbeer couldn't even get Dumars or anyone else in the Men's League to hire him as a coach. Jordan just might have a hex on them folks, he's an as$hole who never forgets grudges. Microwave has an automotive business in Michigan employing 200 people, so he still cooking. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Damn, how do you get fired after a blow out in your favor? And they just had a nice Dumars set on NBATV with Isiah waxing nostalgic. The man is tarnishing his legacy with each move. It's like he's oblivious to who actually made the decisions and signed on the dotted lines. Who are his advisors ie yes men who know full well Mo was an assistant and Josh would undermine him at every chance? I blame them. All the money he throws away in these offseasons is an awful look in Detroit of all places.I don't think we've heard the last of this by a long shot. Cheeks is a clasy guy, but I wouldn't be surprised at a statement that is considerably less than that directed at a few players and Joe, and I couldn't blame him too tough.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1