• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who will be looked upon for points when need be? (DISCUSS)

JTB

In a time where we need points and the whole team is cold who will be looked upon to give us these points?Every team can go cold weather your the heat or okc but those teams have stars to depend on when others can get the ball in the hoop. Unfortunately for us we don't have that star yet we are searching for him.With that said we know it's going to happen this season probably at least once out 5-6 games or more where we are going to go cold bricking a ton of shots and wonder who we can depend on to give us some points personally I believe ferry and coach bud knows this and are trying to see if Teague has what it takes to put the team on his back and put the points up as well as horford. Some of you may say Lou Williams because he's our only guy that can create his own shot outside of Teague but better than Teague...but what may surprise you is that milsap has actually put up points when need be in Utah and he did a hell of a job doing it!I guess this is yet another alpha dog question that is yet to be determined on this team? But since ferry and bud knows this I believe they are experimenting with this team and are hoping Teague can come through more so than anyone else...all you ever hear coach bud talk about is Teague and then Dennis, they want Teague to really step it up....they are giving him all the opportunity.

The team as a whole has to work together. Depend on each other relish on strength mask each others weaknessess

Sounds like a plan but this is the nba...most teams that do not run a iso offense depend on each other that don't mean they will come through as a unit....this is why stars are important in the NBA, hawks had a well balance offense team last year but when they struggled they all struggled therefore every team including the hawks need a player who can be depended on to score when the team is down and out.

Be

Sounds like a plan but this is the nba...most teams that do not run a iso offense depend on each other that don't mean they will come through as a unit....this is why stars are important in the NBA, hawks had a well balance offense team last year but when they struggled they all struggled therefore every team including the hawks need a player who can be depended on to score when the team is down and out.

Be careful. 6 weeks ago you guys vilified me for pointing out the same thing.

• Moderators

Definitely that is what Lou was brought in for but Teague will be in the mix. Depending on matchups Horford can get us buckets when needed too. He's done it before. He can drive around guys like Jefferson and West.

Still its usually a guard right. There aren't many who can stay in front of Teague and i think given the green light he will deliver.

• Premium Member

This is the honesty moment of the day. The truth is that we don't have a player mix that can be looked upon to step up. All of our players are easily stopped. Don't show me videos of a guy's best day...ever... I can bring in a few Marvin Williams videos that show him scoring 30. However, he was nowhere near consistent.

With the leash taken off of him, Teague could do it. Because he's in a contract year, Lou Will could do it also.

However, the best thing we can do as a team is not get behind by a lot.