• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The official overreact to every game for the season thread

Sothron

I really am depressed by it. This season has been such a pure joy to watch and now it is over.

While I wasn't ecstatic about our roster, I seriously watched every minute and wasn't bored and felt it's a waste of my time like I have in the previous years. I can truly say that. This does hurt me a bit. I can't lie. My love for this season drop by 20. I don't even know if I want to continue watching full NBA games. Might just watch college ball, my Dukies, and maybe NBATV highlights. Wow.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm barely into the 4th quarter and I've seen Dennis do nothing but turn it over with just awfully bad plays, miss layups, and pretty much look useless on defense and you think he should be starting? Well if we don't want to win another game this year that might be a good plan.

I'm barely into the 4th quarter and I've seen Dennis do nothing but turn it over with just awfully bad plays, miss layups, and pretty much look useless on defense and you think he should be starting? Well if we don't want to win another game this year that might be a good plan.

Dennis made quite a few amazing plays and defensive stops then did the opposite as well. He is up and down like a rollercoaster.

Dennis made quite a few amazing plays and defensive stops then did the opposite as well. He is up and down like a rollercoaster.

Yeah I'm seeing he's finally looking like a professional now that the Nets have their scrubs in. Against real NBA players he looks like hot garbage.