• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

Lionel is on the clippers staff. I don't think I have ever heard of an assistant from another team take over as head coach in the middle of a season.This is such a great disaster. How have GMs named Billy been able to steal money from the NBA for so long?

Yeah that's Alvin Gentry. They do look alike though.

Did you just say Lionel Hollins looks like Alvin Gentry?....lol. I bet you think Pepper Johnson looks like Sugar ray Leonard too huh....

Oh wow, did I really confuse the two? Well shoot, never mind that comment then. Continue discussing. (not because they look alike, but I saw a former coach on their bench and for some reason thought it was Memphis related...)

• Moderators

Just leave this here for you to read.

http://lawrencefrank.blogspot.ca/

According to Woj people around the NBA are reading this and having a good laugh.

Somebody in Canada's having fun with it, it seems. My fave line so far:

Good luck tonight or whatever. I'm gonna eat a bagel and Google Image Joumana.

~lw3

• Admin

A trade of Gay actually symbolizes a team interested in WINNING not losing.

I really don't understand it from Sac's perspective...

They traded their playmaker and role players so now they have Cousins, Gay, Thompson, McClemore and Thomas.

It sounds like a nice team on paper but these are all me first players and no real playmakers. I think their team has gotten worse and with that terrible contract they put themselves in a deeper hole.

• Moderators

They traded their playmaker and role players so now they have Cousins, Gay, Thompson, McClemore and Thomas.

It sounds like a nice team on paper but these are all me first players and no real playmakers. I think their team has gotten worse and with that terrible contract they put themselves in a deeper hole.

Throw in Derrick Williams, just to add to the confusion in Sacto.

~lw3

Precisely, Toronto wants to start winning.....

Sac wants to ensure they have high lotto picks till the end of time...

Well, Toronto just traded Rudy Gay...they are officially tanking (although maybe they will play better team ball).

WHAT? Oh man. Not sure if this is an immediate hurt or help to Raptors. Kinda want them to do well cuz they are in nets division. Well I guess if Knicks can do well that's all we need. Hmmmm