• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

On a Brooklyn note, I can't get enough of watching Joe. Travels, airballs, flops. He played worse than the hideous boxscore indicates. 6-24 last 2 games. Alan Anderson is a better option now, and I have no idea who he is. I'm pretty sure he makes a tenth of what Joe makes, though.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Nets' Tragic Number for swapping picks is down to 45 if I'm calculating it right. (82+1-18 Hawks wins-20 Nets losses?). Still at 50 for missing the playoffs.

Cavs up at the half at Indiana. If the Pacers are nice enough to call off the dogs in the second half, Cleveland will get back up a half-game on Brooklyn.

Go Spurs Go!

~lw3

Irving hurt his knee...if he goes down then the Cavs go too...another team the Nets will finish ahead of. I am really hoping they trade for Gasol. Pau would improve them.

The Cavs probably will play better without Kyrie even if they do the trade for Gasol. With that said, the Nets aren't beating SA or OKC. The big one is us v. Brooklyn in Brooklyn. Must Must WIN!

10-21 going into the new year.

@ OKC

vs Cavs

vs Hawks

vs Warriors

vs Heat

4 game homestand is the good news for the Nets but 3 of those teams have winning records which is bad for the Nets.

12-24 coming up for the Nets still getting worse.

10-21 going into the new year.

@ OKC

vs Cavs

vs Hawks

vs Warriors

vs Heat

4 game homestand is the good news for the Nets but 3 of those teams have winning records which is bad for the Nets.

12-24 coming up for the Nets still getting worse.

I hope Kyrie is okay. Probably just an MCL

At least Kidd is realizing he should give more minutes to Alan Anderson and Livingston instead of Joe. Their hustle actualy shows up in the boxscore and on film. Joe doesn't even try to hide his laziness. If anyone can show video of him making a chase down block, or diving on the floor, or dunking in someone's grill, please post it so I can be amazed. How about discussing strategy with his teammates instead of looking like a zombie? Or Maybe check his tracking stats. I dont have to even look at them to know he's near the bottom of the league in drives from the perimeter, at 235 pounds. He's an awful player, always has been. I turned even the most loyal Joe fans into doubters and haters over the years. You can have a locker room full of tough, passionate guys. Insert Joe, and everyone starts to not give a f@&k and enjoy their money. How he's one of the 5 top highest paid players yet skates without a mention from the media is beyond me. People always ask "what's the problem with the Nets?" Not wishing injury on anyone, but let him go down and see how much more competitive they are. Every team Joe has left has achieved more without him. The Nets can rest assured their fortunes will improve when they find another fool to take on his contract. We saw it up close and personal the constant blowouts that took place under his "leadership". That's why it so easy to predict these 20 point laughers whenever they go up against a quality team. I would've expected San An would take it to 30. We'll smoke em by at least 15, and I can't wait to see Joe struggle in all phases of the game and all areas of the floor.

Edited by benhillboy

At least Kidd is realizing he should give more minutes to Alan Anderson and Livingston instead of Joe. Their hustle actualy shows up in the boxscore and on film. Joe doesn't even try to hide his laziness. If anyone can show video of him making a chase down block, or diving on the floor, or dunking in someone's grill, please post it so I can be amazed. How about discussing strategy with his teammates instead of looking like a zombie? Or Maybe check his tracking stats. I dont have to even look at them to know he's near the bottom of the league in drives from the perimeter, at 235 pounds.He's an awful player, always has been. I turned even the most loyal Joe fans into doubters and haters over the years. You can have a locker room full of tough, passionate guys. Insert Joe, and everyone starts to not give a f@&k and enjoy their money. How he's one of the 5 top highest paid players yet skates without a mention from the media is beyond me. People always ask "what's the problem with the Nets?" Not wishing injury on anyone, but let him go down and see how much more competitive they are. Every team Joe has left has achieved more without him. The Nets can rest assured their fortunes will improve when they find another fool to take on his contract.We saw it up close and personal the constant blowouts that took place under his "leadership". That's why it so easy to predict these 20 point laughers whenever they go up against a quality team. I would've expected San An would take it to 30. We'll smoke em by at least 15, and I can't wait to see Joe struggle in all phases of the game and all areas of the floor.

Joe's laziness has seen at times in Atlanta but I agree, in Brooklyn, it's terrible. Anderson and Livingston hustle and it shows but they lack so much NBA talent that their impact just doesn't rival Joe's. All in all, that's a win for us.

• Admin

It's possible that Brooklyn's talented players had hit that wall where u suddenly can't play at the level they had always played at.That might be true for PP, Joe and Garnet. I think for Deron it is injuries that has been holding him back. The team will go as he goes.