Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

Demarr derozen is a bum jimmy butler is a bum. Hawks joe was way better than them clowns. I really hope we bring him back on the cheap for a deep playoff run when his contract expires or sign to a one day contract so he retires a hawk. Atlanta fans are so ungrateful I tell ya.You can't tell me joe didn't want to win that emotion during that celtics game when he single handily put the tem on his back and took us to victory, that emotion when he crossed up buddy and hit that three? U wasn't fired up? Joe was the first Hawk since mookie ams Steve to get some type of respect for the Hawks. Demarr derozen and jimmy butler .hahahahahahahahhHAHAH they are bums right now.Btw shout out okc getting that dub for us

Hell naw. Guess I shouldn't have bashed Joe this morning. I'll take the blame for that. F&@k. Good shot.

I wish we could still neg posters, I would have negged your ass. Don't start talking about them dudes like that. Let them tank in peace. Always trying to rattle the cage.

Edited by nbasupes40retired
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

Children, what did we learn today?

NEVER TALK SHIT ABOUT JOE JOHNSON.

I seriously do blame benhill for that. It is like talking about a guy being perfect at the free throw line when the game is on the line and YOU KNOW you just jinxed the guy on your own team. DON'T DO IT!

Edited by Sothron