• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

• Moderators

~lw3

Read something about them possibly going to Pierce as the PF going forward. I knew he's a fat bastard but didn't realize he'd swelled up that much! Now I'm cheering for the Nets to lose but great games from DWill and Pierce since they're on my fantasy team Posted Image

• Moderators

Read something about them possibly going to Pierce as the PF going forward. I knew he's a fat bastard but didn't realize he'd swelled up that much! Now I'm cheering for the Nets to lose but great games from DWill and Pierce since they're on my fantasy team Posted Image

Go for it, Caul Pierce!

~lw3

• Like 1

Here's the keys to the game with Brooklyn. From the start...1. Run2. Run3. Then run some more And if all else fails, run....This Nets team is only able to stay in games by slowing down each possession. They are old and can't keep up with us. The one guy they have that should be able to run is Deron who is out of shape.

Deron Williams, whose last two seasons have been affected by various ankle injuries, is a game-time decision for tonights match up against the Hawks after he woke up with a sore left ankle, according to coach Jason Kidd. Williams, according to Kidd, contacted the medical staff because of the ankle soreness and was referred to the doctor. He missed Monday morning's shootaround. It's just a precaution, to make sure everything's all right." said Kidd. New York Daily News

Deron Williams, whose last two seasons have been affected by various ankle injuries, is a game-time decision for tonights match up against the Hawks after he woke up with a sore left ankle, according to coach Jason Kidd. Williams, according to Kidd, contacted the medical staff because of the ankle soreness and was referred to the doctor. He missed Monday morning's shootaround. It's just a precaution, to make sure everything's all right." said Kidd. New York Daily News

Yeah I saw that but I think he's going to play. The El Cunado's need him to play!

Yeah I saw that but I think he's going to play. The El Cunado's need him to play!

Dolf, I hope Deron has 50 points, 20 dimes and 15 boards for you. So long as the Hawks win. Heck throw in 10 steals and 10 blocks..a true Hakeem Olajuwon quawinkle...fincyncal...cincuentuple...OH HELL A 5 poople double whatever u call that ...lol Edited by Spud2Nique

Dolf, I hope Deron has 50 points, 20 dimes and 15 boards for you. So long as the Hawks win. Heck throw in 10 steals and 10 blocks..a true Hakeem Olajuwon quawinkle...fincyncal...cincuentuple...OH HELL A 5 poople double whatever u call that ...lol

I also need a good game from Paula Pierced... in a Nets loss of course :)