• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

It weren't that long ago in the all-star games when Garnett and Pierce wouldn't even pass the ball to JJ.

This is why KG is a fake punk. A fake tough guy. What a joke. Watching him be a shell of his former self is just a flat out pleasure. I bet the dunk can't even dunk anymore. He had a chance last night and missed the layup. It's funny KG and Pierce still act like they are at the top of the NBA, but could be replaced by D leaguers easily.

• Moderators

It weren't that long ago in the all-star games when Garnett and Pierce wouldn't even pass the ball to JJ.

And I remember Pierce going ballistic that Joe was picked for the Allstar game over Ray. They are now jealous of Joe's youthfulness. Despite Joe burying us in the 4th I still loved seeing him get the ball trapped between his legs and Milsap taking it. With Pierce on the same team Joe can't tricky dribble anyone in the league now. I don't miss that crap for sure.

• Like 2

• Admin

I don't see it ever happening but would love to have Wiggins or Parker .... not only for their impact on the team but also for marketing purposes...they are both going to get a lot of hype and will potentially make their respective teams followed by others. Look what Durant did for OKC from a marketing perspective.

• Like 1

Aww come on man!! I may just have to release him from my team as he's killing me with all this time he misses.

I feel the same with Kobe. I'm trying to stay loyal and keep Kobe but he's making it hard for me.

Man...first Rihanna and now Deron inspires this? Women beware the wrath of Dolfan! Posted Image

Week after week of seeing a team I can't believe is this bad losing to guys missing marquee players is wearing on me lol. Losing badly to Sothron is just the worst too lol jk

Again I hear you guys with good teams complaining! Makes me wanna choke a bitch lol

Heeeey - just for that I hope Deron is out for the rest of the year (good for Hawks too) and you come last in league, lol.

For Brooklyn to use the full exception and pay the ensuring luxury-tax bill, it would cost the Nets approximately an additional $20 million on top of the $180 million-plus in roster salary and taxes they're already paying this season. The Nets have until March 10 to use the exception through a free-agent signing or a trade. The Nets have a full roster of 15 players, so they would need to clear a roster spot to make use of the exception. Yahoo! Sports

Rumors tagsBrooklyn Nets, Injuries, Brook Lopez

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.9jjjjn3n.dpuf

Edited by JayBirdHawk