Net Watch - Atlanta's Right To Swap 1st Round Picks With Brooklyn

coachx

• Moderators

I don't care where we are at in the standings. We just need a top 5 pick damnit.

Exactly. Toronto winning is a good thing and if they pass us up then so what? Whatever keeps Brooklyn out of the playoffs. New York is winning, just need Detroit & Charlotte to get their act back together. If Toronto wins the division, then that's one less spot for Brooklyn. Chicago getting wins, Washington holding serve. We want every team in the East to win EXCEPT Brooklyn.

• Admin

Also want the Cavs to start winning....they obviously want to win...now just find a way to do it.

On another note...a couple of teams in the West are falling apart Lakers (tanking) and Pelicans (injuries to Holiday and ANderson). Hopfully Holiday gets back soon.

The Jazz and Kings have been playing a lot better lately...I am hoping they can get their records above the Nets.

With the Celtics and Lakers in lottery land that leaves pick 3 in the lottery up for grabs (since Lakers and Celtics will obviously get 1 and 2 :)

• Premium Member

Also want the Cavs to start winning....they obviously want to win...now just find a way to do it. On another note...a couple of teams in the West are falling apart Lakers (tanking) and Pelicans (injuries to Holiday and ANderson). Hopfully Holiday gets back soon. The Jazz and Kings have been playing a lot better lately...I am hoping they can get their records above the Nets. With the Celtics and Lakers in lottery land that leaves pick 3 in the lottery up for grabs (since Lakers and Celtics will obviously get 1 and 2 :)

Agreed, hopefully that Deng trade will help get the Cavs going. Chicago continues to win as well even after the trade. I'd like to think of them as a lottery team but they play hard and might still sneak in.Miami and Indiana are a lock. Toronto and the Hawks will probably finish somewhere in the top 4 or 5. I think Detroit and Washington are playoff teams too. I can see those 6 teams, Cleveland, and NYK and Chicago "fighting" for the 8th seed. BRK is playing better but I still think there is a good chance they don't make the playoffs.

• Admin

Agreed, hopefully that Deng trade will help get the Cavs going. Chicago continues to win as well even after the trade. I'd like to think of them as a lottery team but they play hard and might still sneak in.Miami and Indiana are a lock. Toronto and the Hawks will probably finish somewhere in the top 4 or 5. I think Detroit and Washington are playoff teams too.I can see those 6 teams, Cleveland, and NYK and Chicago "fighting" for the 8th seed. BRK is playing better but I still think there is a good chance they don't make the playoffs.

I don't care who makes the playoffs as long as all of those teams finish ahead of BRK. I hope Charlotte can start playing better like earlier in the season too.

• Like 1

Believe in Bobcats. We have to remember that they have lost a lot of games lately, but they have been playing without MKG and Jeff Taylor. Sadly, Jeff Taylor is out for the season, but MKG has already returned. Anthony Tolliver has been starting for them. If not, they would have a better record. Their coach is one of the best.

I don't know why I thought NY would be competitive against Indy. Relativity I guess: they beat us, we blew out the Pacers. You would think the loss last night to Charlotte (Kemba is balling) would leave a bad taste in their mouth, but they just laid down and let Stephenson clown on em. And I won't rock a JJ avatar unless he's rubbing his waves and referring to a female reporter as "man" after every sentence. I know some are pessimistic, I'm still pretty optimistic about the Nets failing. 82 games. The residual effect of Lopez's absence will show after the break.

Edited by benhillboy