• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For those who are interested, the Bakersfield Jam v. Los Angeles D-fenders thread - LIVE at 10pm EST video link in this thread!

NBASupes

His offense isn't looking much better. Drove into a double team team and turned it over badly.

Just drove to the basket for a nice layup there.

His penetration lead to most of their offense early on. It was when he starting to pen for his offense which started to hurt his team.

Dennis just got turned inside out Posted Image

Makes you really appreciate the big club huh? I mean seriously these guys are BAD! And I can't stop laughing every time they say that Hymen is doing something out there lol

This is a major buzzkill after watching the Hawks play but I watch a lot of Basketball so I am used to drop offs in talent from one min to the next.

This is a major buzzkill after watching the Hawks play but I watch a lot of Basketball so I am used to drop offs in talent from one min to the next.

Kudos for being able to watch this - it's like watching 12 year olds....yeeech.

Can you post a summary on both after the game?

Or it might just read:

Dennis - bad

Jenkins- worse!

Kudos for being able to watch this - it's like watching 12 year olds....yeeech.

Can you post a summary on both after the game?

Or it might just read:

Dennis - bad

Jenkins- worse!

This doesn't look any different than most D-League games. Maybe less scoring. This is clearly pro level but it an epic drop off from the NBA and without the crowd of a college game.

Overall, 1st half

Dennis: C-

Plus:

Attacking the paint, getting his teammates good shots, looking to create his offense.

Negs:

Defense, patience, consistency, focus.

Jenkins: D-

Plus:

Aggressive

Negs: Everything else. Didn't look like he belong.

Edited by nbasupes40retired
  • Like 1

I like how Dennis set that guy up for an easy oop at the buzzer but the big totally wasn't ready for it and jumped way too late. I'm not expecting any kind of great assist numbers seeing these "shooters" he'll be working with.

Dennis appears not to know his personnel. Keeps passing to guys that either can't shoot on the perimeter or make a lay up

He doesn't have a clue, especially on defense. Jenkins seems to be getting confident. He has been their best player with Johnson in the 2nd half. Dennis might have been the worst in the 2nd half so far. He just looks lost out there.