• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - HEAT

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Rather than getting pounded in the paint (Sacramento racked up 60 points in the paint and an opponent-high 58.1 FG% on Friday), Miami hopes teams will jack up unnecessary three-point bombs to stay in games against them. They’re 15-0 when opponents take 22 or more three-pointers in a game.

~lw3View the full article

I was SO looking forward to 15-1!

~lw3

I don't care what anybody says that was the hawks game and the refs stole it! DMC did not foul ray on that last shot and milsap got manhandled on that 2nd attempt before overtime! Not to mention just bad calls all game from the refs! at one point the hawks had very few free throws compared to the heat and a lot of those hawk turnovers were heat fouls.

Im not trying to hate I just wanted a fair game. The hawks turnovers were bad but they did well enough to win that game and lebrons big scoring night wasn't even that big of a deal! By the way Im so glad ferry didn't trade milsap, that man showed out behind the arc! I think its a joke that people think milsap will be traded! Unless the player we get can put up this amount of points…milsap is staying a hawk.

Jeff Teague had some vicious cross over moves I wish he attempted more! Man he was awesome and aggressive! That was the Jeff Teague we saw early in the season

THE ONLY THING I QUESTION coach bud on is the decision to lob the ball to korver on that last play. Now Korver had a good look but I wouldn't expect an oop to korver to win a game….maybe bud was trying to throw the heat off guard?…yay?…nay? *shrugs*

Edited by JTB
  • Like 3

By the way Im so glad ferry didn't trade milsap, that man showed out behind the arc! I think its a joke that people think milsap will be traded! Unless the player we get can put up this amount of points…milsap is staying a hawk.

So are we just going to let Milsap walk after next season? We're not going to resign him because I'm going to assume he wants a big time contract now and is he actually worth that to us going forward? That and it keeps Al at the 5 which he clearly hates so he'll probably walk if room isn't made for him.

Edited by ViperXX79

Hard to take those "hometown" calls. JT had at least two times he was

clearly fouled, in my opinion, and it wasn't called. The striped shirts didn't

see it that way and their opinions count and mine doesn't. Still - - - -

As great as JT was, he did cost us the game when he missed four free throws.

Oh well, they got the calls and the game but they know that they were in a fight.

The Heat buried us to begin the game, it was over, let's quit and leave. Not so

fast, these Hawks came to play and play they did!

Posted Image

We lost the game but, dang, I'm proud of our beloved Hawks!

So are we just going to let Milsap walk after next season? We're not going to resign him because I'm going to assume he wants a big time contract now and is he actually worth that to us going forward? That and it keeps Al at the 5 which he clearly hates so he'll probably walk if room isn't made for him.

Backwards ass thinking.. this is a team and we will not make accommodations for one freaking player.

I try not to complain about refs but they were beyond awful tonight. They really made it hard to watch. The Heat got away with so much pushing that it was ridiculous.

Jeff got fouled on about 3 drives toinght with no calls

Paul's last foul was a phantom call. He didnt even touch Beasley

Great effort from the Hawks but they really got screwed tonight with some calls and non calls

And wtf was Lou doing on that play. He dribbled the air out of the ball instead of attacking early.

• Like 1

So yeah, Hawks somehow with the SECOND most disappointing ending by an Atlanta team today! ~lw3

Lol - so true. I can count the many miscues of Harry Douglas that screwed up a Win. Edited by JayBirdHawk

So yeah, Hawks somehow with the SECOND most disappointing ending by an Atlanta team today! !~lw3

The one silver lining is that since the Falcons were on MNF, and the Hawks were playing the Heat, I can actually watch them both on SportsCenter. Well, maybe more of a tin or aluminum lining, but you get what I'm saying.
  • Like 1