• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sh*t! Here we go again….Hawks involved with 3 team trade?

JTB

• Premium Member

Pek over Asik 100% of the time 24/7 and twice on Sunday. But he is unavailable so who cares. Pek gets 30 point 10 rebound games regularly and bangs with any big out there. Come on dude.

He's not available and he's not a good defensive center. Ideally we could try to get a guy that could defend and board like Asik and score like Pek in the low post but there's not really anyone out there like that.

LOL getting Asik and letting Pekovic go elsewhere would be REALLY stupid from the Wolves FO. Pekovic is a damn offensive beast. Wish we could have signed him in last offseason and would glady trade crap plus BKN's pick for him right now. The man is THAT good.

Getting Pekovic would be a dream come true for the Hawks. They'd instantly contend for the ECF.

Having said that, I too think the rumor that the Wolves would let go of Pek to get Asik is laughable...

He's not available and he's not a good defensive center. Ideally we could try to get a guy that could defend and board like Asik and score like Pek in the low post but there's not really anyone out there like that.

I think Pek is a better rebounder than a lot of people on here will give him credit for. I agree he isn't as disciplined defensively though.