• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So, Al... Did Ya Hear About Brian?

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

SI Interview with The Dirkminican.

http://extramustard.si.com/2014/01/06/al-horford-interview/

SI.com: Okay, so the game is over and you get back home. What shows are on your DVR?

Al Horford: I love Boardwalk Empire. I love America Dad and Family Guy.

SI.com: Are you glad Brian is back?

Al Horford: I’m a few weeks behind so don’t spoil it.

~lw3

• Like 3

Not much of a surprise when you can look at TheTVDB.com or IMDB.com at the titles for upcoming episodes and it has Brian's name in it.

Edit - as soon as I say that it appears that all of the remaining episode titles and descriptions have been removed. They were there a few weeks back so this is curious.

Spoilers have a one week time constraint. After that, you might as well forget the internet exists.

A week is even a bit generous. You honestly have like 24 hours from when something airs to catch up. With a movie or reading Harry Potter or something people might grace you a week but with a TV show you'll catch about a thousand memes on Reddit or Tumbler and a million hashtags on Twitter within a 24 hour cycle.

• Moderators

I was annoyed they brought Brian back so soon. Wish they'd left him out a few more episodes than they did... Was just getting use to Vinny. lol Oh well. And I must be one of a kind because I love spoilers. I like watching shows and already knowing what is going to happen.

I was annoyed they brought Brian back so soon. Wish they'd left him out a few more episodes than they did... Was just getting use to Vinny. lol Oh well. And I must be one of a kind because I love spoilers. I like watching shows and already knowing what is going to happen.

I'm the same way about Brian, but I hate spoilers. I know a couple if girls whore like you wanting to know everything that's going to happen but I hate it. I will mute the sound when I hear "and coming up" during a show. Don't ruin the damn surprise lol. Had I known about the "red wedding" in game if thrones before it happened I wouldn't have been so blindsided by it and that would have sucked.