• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Rockets

lethalweapon3

I'm convinced Kyle is officially one of the Greatest 3 point shooters ever. To be automatic with a lightning quick release drifting sideways is legendary. Do many of the people above him on the All Time makes list have comparable career percentage? I would think most don't.And as it sands in the late in the third, we got the momentum and should keep it.And am I the only one who highly questions McHale as a coach? His players do some stupid sh@t.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Anybody know anybody who works in the film room for the Hawks? Because somebody needs to get in their ear and tell them to make a highlight film of all the times in this game Millsap gets HAMMERED and not one ref bats an eye. And then send the tape to the commish's office so they know what all the complaining is about.

They're putting on a no-call clinic out there. This guy gets NO RESPECT. NONE! It's unbelievable. He even got mauled in broad daylight on that buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd quarter. Sheesh.

• Like 2

Anybody know anybody who works in the film room for the Hawks? Because somebody needs to get in their ear and tell them to make a highlight film of all the times in this game Millsap gets HAMMERED and not one ref bats an eye. And then send the tape to the commish's office so they know what all the complaining is about. They're putting on a no-call clinic out there. This guy gets NO RESPECT. NONE! It's unbelievable. He even got mauled in broad daylight on that buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd quarter. Sheesh.

Yeah, I would think Ferry and Bud, two very respected guys in the league office I'm guessing, have been on the horn. It's usually so blatant too, elbows and slaps all across his face, loud karate chops and scratches on his arms. I think it's a running joke or something with refs around the league but the sh@t ain't funny.And hopefully we get a handle on Aaron Brooks after this timeout. Damn. Edited by benhillboy

Can I just say how much I love it when the team I'm cheering for gets no whistles in the game, but then it ends up biting the other team in the ass because they have to waste more time to foul twice at the end of the game just to get my team on the line? :laugh:

• Like 1

What a terrific win tonight!! Heard the Rockets announcers say that we don't have the talent to compete with the Rockets but we damn sure have the heart. Kyle Ice Korver with those huge FTs and we played some tremendous D!

I really, really wish that Teague would take those shots when the opposing PG goes under the screen but he just has zero confidence in his shot outside of the paint.

Amazing win though and love seeing the Rockettes lose!

• Like 2

I didn't catch the first quarter. Did I hear Bob right when he said we didn't score for the first 10 minutes? If so, Bud's legend just continues to grow. The man coaches his ass off. I love how we always shade offensive players to their weak hand, usually into trouble. We got Lin into some jams, Korver notably on that 3 second call. The Rockets are awful, though. Their coach is subpar, their center has nothing to offer besides size and strength (y'all still want him, he can't win here!) and their best player plays zero defense. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Calvin Murphy is going off about how the Rockets should have beaten us by 30 tonight and we beat them with no center on the court. Uhhh not sure what you're smoking Calvin (actually I am pretty sure) but we had EB and Antić doing work tonight in there old timer! I love it beating these arrogant :sun: 's

I didn't catch the first quarter. Did I hear Bob right when he said we didn't score for the first 10 minutes? If so, Bud's legend just continues to grow. The man coaches his ass off. I love how we always shade offensive players to their weak hand, usually into trouble.

We scored a nice basket by Millsap but they reversed it later saying the clock had run out so we were down 11-0 and looked awful. Then we picked up the D and turned this game around.

I didn't catch the first quarter. Did I hear Bob right when he said we didn't score for the first 10 minutes? If so, Bud's legend just continues to grow. The man coaches his ass off. I love how we always shade offensive players to their weak hand, usually into trouble.

We didn't score until 6:07 in the first, remarkable effort by bud and the team to keep us in the game with some outstanding defense

"Gotta hit those free throws!"

And we did! How many times have you heard that from me? Over and over.

Start out down 11. Then, the second unit comes in and brings us back into contention.

Wasn't that sweet! Bench comes thru.

Defense comes in big. How many points do they average? We held them down.

All games for us go down to the last few seconds - - and, hawks come thru again!

GREAT HAWKS GAME! GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 2

Good win. 4-4 without Al and two of our best wins, add the fact that we blew the game against Golden State you could be impressed if you chose to be

Do I have your permission to be impressed please sir? I guesstimate we've allowed 87 points the last 4 games? Combine that with leading the league in assist, even you could smile at that brother. Give Carrolle a raise. James and Paul got their numbers, but worked very hard for them in losses versus Junkyard. Shout out to 88 Year Old Elton too. His hands are like vice grips when he rebounds. Dwight is a bum. We hired The Gay Guy to bottle him up in a playoff series, now he's getting outplayed by a decrepit Brand, although the BBIQ difference between the two is enormous. Edited by benhillboy