• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Rockets

lethalweapon3

Damn - I fell asleep and missed the game and chat :-). Just watched it on DVR - wow just wow.Horrible start, Great finish.Defense was awesome - Hawks contested everything. (Rockets 3rd best offensive team held to 80 points).Pero with another dunk....lol.Good to see him attempting shots at the rim.The streak lives - KK was cool under fire with ice in his veins on those free throws but even better defense on the last attempt.Refs really letting Sap get killed but Harden gets more freethrows than entire team - smh.Who or what was the dude in the green fat suit on the Harden free throws with 3:50 left in game - lol.Looked like a good crowd cheering on the Hawks (I wonder how many started out cheering for Rockets then switched lol)Sap had a bounce back game Brand with zero point but 11 rebounds and 3 huge blocks.Great Scott. How many dunks did he have?Bud got coaching skills.Two great wins against two top teams - love it.GO HAWKS!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Scott brought the momentum.

Sap was playing like a beast.

Korver was knocking down key shots and doing some play making.

Lou was being a play maker as well.

And oh yeah, Coach Bud has been awesome this year.

We just beat some top teams each conference without Al. Well coached, well coached,

Go Hawks!

• Like 3

• Moderators

When Dwight is not in the game, it would be a good time to get Mike Scott in. Scott (12.0 PPG, 51.5 FG% last four games) is beginning to relish his role as a top option off the bench, and could provide a spark whenever the Atlanta offense gets stagnant.

Posted Image

~lethaldamus3

• Like 2

Jerry Stackhouse thinks Millsap is an Allstar and that Coach Bud is the real deal.Isaiah Thomas calls Sap the hardest working man in the NBA.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Jerry Stackhouse thinks Millsap is an Allstar and that Coach Bud is the real deal.Isaiah Thomas calls Sap the hardest working man in the NBA.

Wait which Isiah? Hall of fame bad boy or sac king? I hope bad boy said it :-)

Calvin now saying the Hawks didn't beat the Rockets, the Rockets beat the Rockets. What a turd he is... and that's after the other host said that we just beat the Pacers the other night.

Calvin is an x crack addict so I think he's a bit out there. Lol.

I was watching the espn pre game show and dumb Bill Simmons said he thought Brooklyn and the Knicks would make the playoffs and that he saw Atlanta sliding out of the playoffs. Hate that Celtic homer. Why is he even on tv?

Funny thing - I watched the first minute and then fell asleep. Woke up and it was 10-15, Bob talking about how the Hawks were getting back into the game. I missed the worst part. But did get to see the best part. Great win. Coming after the Pacers win, things are looking up.

• Like 1

I was watching the espn pre game show and dumb Bill Simmons said he thought Brooklyn and the Knicks would make the playoffs and that he saw Atlanta sliding out of the playoffs. Hate that Celtic homer. Why is he even on tv?

He's just a fan who's passionate and usually pretty funny and he's an unashamed homer and I like that. He probably just doesn't realize we are still a pretty decent team. I don't take anything he says seriously.