• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Coming out party for Schröder is tonight

I have a feeling tonight is Schröder's coming out party. I think with Teague being injured, he's smart enough to realize its his chance, his turn to shine. He's a smart guy. I'm not saying his stats will be off the charts but I think tonight could be the night we look back on at the end if the season and say.."this is where Schröder came to life". And who better to play nice and loose against than the Milwaukee Bucks. Lol. LETS GO HAWKS!!!!Prediction for Schröder's stats:26 minutes14 points9 assists2 rebounds2 steals

He just looks like he's afraid to mess up and get his leash pulled. He just needs to play loose and trust his instincts. He's thinking too much and being very mechanical with each play. Basketball is a game of rhythm and flow. Just chill Dennis. I love his pressure defense though. He seriously can blanket the opposing guard.

Yes it seems he is not playing freely. I blame bud for that. Instead of build up confidence and allow the rook to make faults he was set under pressure after that cousins thing, replaced by (a surprisingly good) mack, sent to d-league, banked after inbout to after 5 secs... Not easy to develop rooks on an competetive team...Let's hope he gets his confidence back - tonight!?

• Like 1

I have a hard time blaming Bud. I mean the kid is 19 years old. These things take time unless you are Kobe or LeBron.

19 and without an NBA body. I expect him to be okay tonight, nothing special. We all knew he and Bebe would be projects, and I'm confident Bud will get em developed, the time frame just scares me a bit. Patty Mills sat on the Spurs' bench for a long time, got the system engrained, now they don't miss a beat with him out there.
  • Like 2

I really want to see him playing big minutes again. He just needs confidence. The problem is that today's game is a bit late, I'll have to watch it tomorrow morning...

Today we can watch him playing again as a pure PG. In those late matches where he has played, normally he played with Mack.

He is 20 years old. He is very young, but you can see that he has a very good court vision and talent.

We want to see you Schrö!!

• Premium Member

I find it funny if you go back to summer league, preseason and before the Cousins faking it for the ref incident Dennis was playing very well for a rookie. But after he came back from that he just hasn't been the same. He needs to get his confidence back and I hope tonight is the night to do it.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I noticed that cousins incident was a turning point for Dennis as well. He needs to get his confidence back I think that incident has more to do with his struggles than Bud does.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I have a feeling tonight is Schröder's coming out party. I think with Teague being injured, he's smart enough to realize its his chance, his turn to shine. He's a smart guy. I'm not saying his stats will be off the charts but I think tonight could be the night we look back on at the end if the season and say.."this is where Schröder came to life". And who better to play nice and loose against than the Milwaukee Bucks. Lol. LETS GO HAWKS!!!!Prediction for Schröder's stats:26 minutes14 points9 assists2 rebounds2 steals

Sorry bout your prediction, lol

• Premium Member

didnt get to watch the game but ugh his box score looks awful. little by little im losing faith in him getting it together this season.

He looked fine, actually. If some of those guys had actually made their shots his assist total would have been increased by at least four or five.

We won by 25. I'd say the coach fulfilled his duties.

I'd say you were incorrect.