• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Thunder

lethalweapon3

Damn I thought we we're gonna take that one. Good game, love the effort by the guys. No shame in losing to that fu&@in monster over there. I kinda felt it coming after his second three off an offensive board. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy

• Admin

Fun game to watch...I don't want to hear any more crap about Melo being the best offensive player in the league. Durant is awesome. We missed him by one pick :(I wish we had fans like OKC. Best arena to watch a game right now...college atmosphere. I was really encouraged by the Hawks performance and hustle...we almost beat a much better team on their home floor

Some humor.

T-Mac calls for Larry Drew's head

media positive: ESPN led off SC with Hawks game.

media negative: ESPN showed about 21 buckets from the game - Milsap's last shot of the game and the other 20 were by Durant.

not any other love at all for our lowly team, our team that KD had to make a shot with 1.5 seconds to go to beat? Uhg. I really wish FOX or someone else would actually give Disney Sports some competition.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

media positive: ESPN led off SC with Hawks game.

media negative: ESPN showed about 21 buckets from the game - Milsap's last shot of the game and the other 20 were by Durant.

not any other love at all for our lowly team, our team that KD had to make a shot with 1.5 seconds to go to beat? Uhg. I really wish FOX or someone else would actually give Disney Sports some competition.

I sent them an email about that coverage...so called...of the HAWKS and Thunder game. I mean that two second shot of Millsap's shot was on par with the 10 minute slobber fest they gave Durant.

• Like 2