• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Thunder

lethalweapon3

Not so easy... is it... Miami? ~lw3

Not even in Miami . They got cute with the double teams on Durant , but that did not work out so well did it?When Durant was not destroying the double team Ibaka or Fisher burned them . Wow what a shooter Durant has become!
  • Like 1

LeBron should wake up and slap himself if he ever dreamed about shooting as well as KD, but I still give LeBron the slight edge. Like razor thin. I know it's a "what have you done for me lately" league, but you can't discount 13-4 head to head, 4-1 in the Finals. In past years, LeBron, or any strong, well-defending wing could push KD out of position off the ball and it really affected him. Now, it doesn't matter where he catches or where he shoots. His passing and dribbling has also come light years from his rookie year and he's gotten the grasp of how to maximize his length on defense. If/ When he leads OKC to the title and stacks up a few All-Defensive First Team selections, then I'll gladly give him the crown. I can't knock anybody who wants to give it to him now, though. The shots he makes are unprecedented, and he makes it look like he hasn't practiced them at all. Clearly, his practice habits are Jordian.It shows how good of a matchup we are with good defensive teams. Scott Brooks said in the huddle "no one has scored on us in the halfcourt all year". I was thinking "we did, in your building. Remember?"

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1