• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Will Millsap's Name Be Called Tonight? (Update - Millsap is an All Star!)

lethalweapon3

Greatest night in the history of our sport

Greatest night in the history of our sport

Ok we get it. And you were probably one of the ones ragging on him when we signed him.

Congrats to Paul Milsap. Who could have known that this guy was going to have a bigger impact on this team than Josh?

A lot of us did actually.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Proud of Paul this was well deserved. Million dollar question- does Paul finally get some respect from NBA officials now? The man gets hacked all game every game with no calls!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Awesome news!Man, don't you know Josh is in a corner crying somewhere. There was a scathing article on him in the AJC a few days so, then another one on ESPN right after that, and now his replacement makes the AS team when he never could. Dayum, talk about breaking a man's spirit. (After breaking mine for years...)Congrats, Sap!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

There were no aggregious snubs in the West IMO. I can see how they left Stephenson off, but Charles went crazy about it, and Lance proceeded to pad his league lead in triple doubles.

I don't think any Suns made it and the way they have totally overachieved deserved someone there. Dragic has been a beast this season and should have been on the AS team.

• Like 2

I don't think any Suns made it and the way they have totally overachieved deserved someone there. Dragic has been a beast this season and should have been on the AS team.

True, I think if Bledsoe didn't go down he'd snatch Lilliard's. Dragic is dope, though. I think most coaches feel they'll win some type of end of season award (MIP, COY, EOY) so they passed on AS. Believe it or not, I might finally be coming to grips that you and North's boy Joe is a great player. 7 All Star appearances at least gets you on the HOF ballot I'm sure. I used to think you could write a history of the NBA without his name, but after his deserved selection last night, I don't. You could throw a couple sentences in there about how well-conditioned and durable he was, having arguably one of the greatest frames ever at the 2, how he quietly set the standard for the last second shot (more efficient than Kobe, right?), selecting the best agent in the history of mankind, and saving the Nets from one of the biggest debacles in modern sports. I'll never like his approach or style, but I can't hate the man no more. Respect Due. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

True, I think if Bledsoe didn't go down he'd snatch Lilliard's. Dragic is dope, though. I think most coaches feel they'll win some type of end of season award (MIP, COY, EOY) so they passed on AS.Believe it or not, I might finally be coming to grips that you and North's boy Joe is a great player. 7 All Star appearances at least gets you on the HOF ballot I'm sure. I used to think you could write a history of the NBA without his name, but after his deserved selection last night, I don't. You could throw a couple sentences in there about how well-conditioned and durable he was, having arguably one of the greatest frames ever at the 2, how he quietly set the standard for the last second shot (more efficient than Kobe, right?), selecting the best agent in the history of mankind, and saving the Nets from one of the biggest debacles in modern sports. I'll never like his approach or style, but I can't hate the man no more. Respect Due.

Props. Nice to see you give credit where it is due.