• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Will Millsap's Name Be Called Tonight? (Update - Millsap is an All Star!)

lethalweapon3

True, I think if Bledsoe didn't go down he'd snatch Lilliard's. Dragic is dope, though. I think most coaches feel they'll win some type of end of season award (MIP, COY, EOY) so they passed on AS. Believe it or not, I might finally be coming to grips that you and North's boy Joe is a great player. 7 All Star appearances at least gets you on the HOF ballot I'm sure. I used to think you could write a history of the NBA without his name, but after his deserved selection last night, I don't. You could throw a couple sentences in there about how well-conditioned and durable he was, having arguably one of the greatest frames ever at the 2, how he quietly set the standard for the last second shot (more efficient than Kobe, right?), selecting the best agent in the history of mankind, and saving the Nets from one of the biggest debacles in modern sports. I'll never like his approach or style, but I can't hate the man no more. Respect Due.

I am going to have to buy this new beer I am trying tonight again in the future. Yea its pretty potent stuff apparently!Damn beer has me imagining things.. I could have sworn I just read where Joe's most critical nay sayer just gave him props!Look everyone itis called Seven Seas Hop3 IPA.. get some now

I am going to have to buy this new beer I am trying tonight again in the future. Yea its pretty potent stuff apparently!Damn beer has me imagining things.. I could have sworn I just read where Joe's most critical nay sayer just gave him props!Look everyone itis called Seven Seas Hop3 IPA.. get some now

What you know about Whitehall Tavern? They got bottles for days of that premium brewski.
  • Like 1