• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Sixers

lethalweapon3

I'm glad Bud took this job. You can see how anal he is by the way the team plays.And how about the flair in Mike Scott? When he's on, he's worth the price of admission. Every play he makes is at a different spot on the floor, like a Where's Waldo for the defense. And I didn't know Paul was from Louisiana, the site of the All Star Game. Good deal. You wouldn't even have to look at the game: 36 assists tells you how professionally this whole franchise is operating, whether its against the mighty Thunder (blowing out Brooklyn on schedule, preciate it) or the lowly Sixers. They wrong for denying them folks those chessesteaks, though. I love em from an Atlanta Wing Shop owned by Chinese(?), I can imagine how good they are up there. Anyway, Let's Go.I had to edit at the least second, Brooklyn has 17 team rebounds with 2:17 to go in the game...wtf?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Darn Hawks you could have let them people get their free phillycheese steak. LOL

Speaking as a native, lemme just say the Hawks did those folks a favor.

~lw3

He's not really a ball rack guy, anyway.

Who's gonna help us defend the Shooting Stars title with Al out?

~lw3

C'mon, Kyle. I'm sure he has a good reason, but damn. He missed last year and let Kyrie cruise. It should be Allen, Curry, Durant, Redick, Thompson, and Kyle every year.

I just dont think he searches out the limelight (shrugs)smh

Lethal is Turner and Hawes the sequel to Turner and Hooch? Because my folks rented that movie for my 14th birthday on VHS and I'd love to see sequel for my 38th bday this month.

Yet another game that lethalweapon3 gave more thought and insight to than the opposing team. They really ought to start reading his posts.

As for Mike Scott, I think the invisibility cape Bud has been using on him works. He just disappears from his man, then magically reappears wide open near the basket. His nickname should be "the invisible man" (second choice is Toma-Hawk).

Edited by Randy
  • Like 1