• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Kudos to Danny Ferry for Two F Grade Drafts.

LastDon

• Premium Member

Thats opinion and not based on fact really.. Im frankly tired of ASG being called cheap after they overpaid JJ.. And FAs were not beating down their door for them to go over cap either.. Even when they had room and were willing to go over the cap for dwight and chris they cant control the minds of the FAs so they have done the next best thing.. Focus on value players, player development and strong team culture.. In the hopes that this will attract future FAs that Will be worth going over cap for.. Otherwise our team sucks and over the cap too like Knicks or Nets. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know for fact if the hawks even made a offer for Dwight or Paul. Example, why didn't we go after Jefferson, and don't give me the bs position we didn't want him? Jefferson is a very good low post player. If Millsap would have commanded 15 mil I don't think he would be in a Hawks uniform, furthermore let's see if they pay up for him at contracts end.

• Premium Member

I didnt really want them to go after Jefferson so certainly cant complain if they didnt! I still think Millsap is the better all around player between the two. Maybe thats why he is an allstar? Yes we will see and i expect good things (more good things) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason to go over the cap this season at THIS point in the season is if there was a trade that propelled us to CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER status IMMEDIATELY. I don't see a trade that does so. Going over the luxury would be irresponsible knowing what the penalties are if a team is over the LT consecutively.

We don't know for fact if the hawks even made a offer for Dwight or Paul. Example, why didn't we go after Jefferson, and don't give me the bs position we didn't want him? Jefferson is a very good low post player. If Millsap would have commanded 15 mil I don't think he would be in a Hawks uniform, furthermore let's see if they pay up for him at contracts end.

You are right, what we do know is that as soon as fee agency began CP3 made the declaration that he was staying with LAC. DF had his face to face with D12 like all the other suitors. D12 then informed the teams they were out of the running. The only offer DF would have and could have presented was a max deal offer to D12 to be in the discussion.

I really had no interst in Jefferson as our highest paid player for the next 4 seasons....just saying.