• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Timberwolves

lethalweapon3

I been watching Minny a lot lately. They are overly aggressive on the perimeter and horrible in the post. We need to attack with backdoors, movement, cuts, screeners and you a lot of Teague PnR where he is slashing since no one on Minny can protect the rim.

As for defense, is more difficult. They struggle v. patience defenses as Rubio isn't someone who loves to run an offense. He's more of a PnR playmaker type. Without Horford, it will be kind of hard to defend Love. Horford usually owns Love as he is just as good of a player regardless of what people think. But Love is great scoring even if he isn't great at creating his own offense. I expect a close game. I expect Love to give us issues but this is clear. Sap and Love will be a prime matchup. One I think we will lose but we don't need to win to win this game.

• Like 2

Got to see an amazing win by my Syracuse Orange of Sorry Parker and the Dukies (btw I really feel for the mom of the Plumlee kids as there seem to be a dozen if these 7ft kids!) and now tuned in to see the Hawks opening it up in the 3rd and loving it.

Got to see an amazing win by my Suracuse Orange of Sorry Parker and the Dukies (btw I really feel for the mom of the Plumlee kids as there seem to be a dozen if these 7ft kids!) and now tuned in to see the Hawks opening it up in the 3rd and loving it.

We have a forum on this board for discussion on that topic. Please keep conversation on that topic out of home court. Thanks. -management

• Moderators

Everybody in the arena got their money's worth tonight!

Kevin Love! Aye-aye-aye! You almost feel for the big guy.

As usual, J.J. Barea's worst enemy is J.J. Barea.

Sap got things started early, but how 'bout those big shots from Jeff in the 4th!

~lw3

Everybody in the arena got their money's worth tonight!

Kevin Love! Aye-aye-aye! You almost feel for the big guy.

As usual, J.J. Barea's worst enemy is J.J. Barea.

Sap got things started early, but how 'bout those big shots from Jeff in the 4th!

~lw3

didn't see the game but hopefully he turns it up on a consistent basis…..would love if that happened!

I been watching Minny a lot lately. They are overly aggressive on the perimeter and horrible in the post. We need to attack with backdoors, movement, cuts, screeners and you a lot of Teague PnR where he is slashing since no one on Minny can protect the rim.

As for defense, is more difficult. They struggle v. patience defenses as Rubio isn't someone who loves to run an offense. He's more of a PnR playmaker type. Without Horford, it will be kind of hard to defend Love. Horford usually owns Love as he is just as good of a player regardless of what people think. But Love is great scoring even if he isn't great at creating his own offense. I expect a close game. I expect Love to give us issues but this is clear. Sap and Love will be a prime matchup. One I think we will lose but we don't need to win to win this game.

And the winner is... Posted Image

• Like 1