• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

please read this danny ferry

hawkzlova123

Like they grow on trees

Right. I don't even know what distinguishes a "super star" as compared to an "all-star". I mean, in my eyes, I guess, they're are only two "super stars" in the entire league. Durant and LeBron.

Everyone else are all-stars. Including Horf and Sap...I think we have some respect, we're third in the east. I mean, we're the Hawks. it's the way it's been and always will be.

• Premium Member

We are not privy to what is going on behind closed doors of the NBA, well on occasion we get a hint but I think there are 2 players out there according to the media that are considered on that level, Melo and Love.

I just don't want to give up Millsap in any deal. This guy has a "go get it attitude" that has rubbed off on this team. Bud is a outstanding coach. I would love to have Kevin Love but I don't believe we have the assets to get him without Millsap. I would trade Horford for Love in a nano second though.

I for one expect the deadline for Atlanta to be quiet unfortunately.

Superstars don't win championships unless they have a slumber party with superstars the summer before and decide to join with those superstars. Other than that, having a superstar on your team is a curse.. ala Durant, Rose, CP3, Melo, and Harden.. I would rather have a team full of all star talent and role players.. <-- Chicago Bulls formula for MJ..

Love's team is not even above .500 and can't even beat a depleted Hawk team so why would you give up the farm for him??

I don't know about the farm...but I'd definitely give up the back 40 Posted Image .

The guy put 40-20 on us (give or take) and it wasn't a fluke. One would think he would fit well in Bud's system (no...not just because he's a white guy)...him and Sap together would be dynamic IMO.

I've certainly changed my tune on Millsap - at first I thought he was to old to be a Hawk-of-the-future...but the guy is in great shape and if anybody can keep it up into their late 30s Sap looks like that guy.

GO HAWKS !!

(P.S. - you put Love, Sap, and DMC together - and sort out the guard situation - and lookout world.)

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

Please. I beg you . Too many years of mediocre. Please just get us one super star. Only one superstar will give us our respect.

I don't know about getting respect, but I agree that the Hawks are in desperate need of one. How's Ferry going to get one is the real question.