• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did Diesel get banned?

Sothron

Lol I remember when I first joined and diesel used to go at it HARD with this one particular guy who used pics all the time. Can't remember his name but their arguments use to crack me up, I didn't even care what they were talking about it was just hilarious to me.

• Like 2

I guess I am in the minority over here, I enjoyed Diesel. That might be because I never really thought of him as someone you should take seriously after the Diesel Math saga. He got posters talking in some of the dullest of times, so at least he gave content. But I don't have to deal with moderation issues, so I can see him being a pain in that sense.

And whatever happened to Diesel Math? I can't find that thread in the classics.

I dunno about the Diesel math thread but if anyone can find it it's you. And I don't want to seem total anti-Diesel as he did try and keep things going during dull times but there's just as much bad Diesel as there is good Diesel, especially to us mods!

Lol I remember when I first joined and diesel used to go at it HARD with this one particular guy who used pics all the time. Can't remember his name but their arguments use to crack me up, I didn't even care what they were talking about it was just hilarious to me.

Exodus who moved to Washington and became a Wizards fan.

• Premium Member

Meant to say "pregame" on my last post but got autocorrected. :)While I do miss some of the interesting arguments and clever banter back and forth the influx of new members has seemed to bring new life here. Not to mention the hard work dolfan and the mods put in. And have GM bringing the positive vibe still is great.

Edited by Jdawgflow

There can be no light without darkness or STTE. Chalk that quote to an overload of superhero movies the past few days with my kids out of school. (Curse you icestorm!) Anyways, i didn't mind him, same as hawsfanatic. Lastly, to jdawgflow and others touting the improved quality of posters I'd like to say a hearty ... you're welcome.

You should be happy ,, spending more time with your kids.

There can be no light without darkness or STTE. Chalk that quote to an overload of superhero movies the past few days with my kids out of school. (Curse you icestorm!) Anyways, i didn't mind him, same as hawsfanatic. Lastly, to jdawgflow and others touting the improved quality of posters I'd like to say a hearty ... you're welcome.

Wow @hawksfanatic in the same category as Diesel of putting up with them! And funny post btw!

Diesel is a Hawksquaqwk legend.

When you look back at all of his 932,472,053,284,885,208,001 posts . . . he was right, or proven right about 75% of the time.

I specifically remember him saying that Marvin would be the next Derrick McKey, and got blasted for it.

Career numbers for Marvin

29.3 minutes

10.9 ppg

5.1 rebs

1.3 asst

0.8 stls

0.5 blks

45% FG

34% 3FG

80% FT

13.6 PER

Derrick McKey's career numbers

29.1 minutes

11.0 ppg

4.7 rebs

2.4 asst

1.1 stls

0.7 blks

49% FG

32% 3FG

78% FT

13.9 PER

And I didn't look these numbers up before I posted this thread. I looked them up while I was posting them, to see how close or far apart they were.

Diesel Math wins again.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises

• Premium Member

Diesel is a Hawksquaqwk legend.

When you look back at all of his 932,472,053,284,885,208,001 posts . . . he was right, or proven right about 75% of the time.

I specifically remember him saying that Marvin would be the next Derrick McKey, and got blasted for it.

Career numbers for Marvin

29.3 minutes

10.9 ppg

5.1 rebs

1.3 asst

0.8 stls

0.5 blks

45% FG

34% 3FG

80% FT

13.6 PER

Derrick McKey's career numbers

29.1 minutes

11.0 ppg

4.7 rebs

2.4 asst

1.1 stls

0.7 blks

49% FG

32% 3FG

78% FT

13.9 PER

And I didn't look these numbers up before I posted this thread. I looked them up while I was posting them, to see how close or far apart they were.

Diesel Math wins again.

This is not a serious post. Diesel was wrong in about 80% of the things he posted including his cherry picking of stats and intentionally ignoring other stats to try and "win" an argument. I also have to question how he can be right when most of his posts were elaborate trade scenarios disguised under a completely misleading topic title to get people to click on it.

• Like 3

Wow @hawksfanatic in the same category as Diesel of putting up with them!And funny post btw!

Hey now there is more than one way to read @kg01's post! Even if he is calling me @Diesel (I take that as a compliment thankyouverymuch), I am still going to interpret his post to mean he agreed with me. Everyone agrees with me except for you @Dolfan23.

Edited by hawksfanatic