• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Want My Bebe Back Bebe Back Bebe Back...

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

http://encestando.es/lucas-nogueira-regresa-al-estu-tras-pedir-la-suspension-de-su-contrato-pero-queda-ver-en-que-condiciones/

(via Google Translate)

Lucas Nogueira is reinstated next week to Tuenti Students after almost ten weeks away for a strange situation. The Brazilian winger was injured, did not recover well from his knee problems and December 10 asked that his contract shall be suspended while searching for a doctor who was not to be the college of your joints.

The recovery process seems to have concluded that injury and center back to Madrid to rejoin the student team. Now it remains to see if it is ready to play soon or if you should go slowly to get fit and be able to jump onto the court with guarantees.

Also, the theme Nogueira has a second derivative. This is Uros Slokar. The winger was signed with a view to cover the absence of the Brazilian player and now you have to make a decision with him also.

His contract was two months with option to extend until end of season. On 17 conclude those two months, so he will put it all together next Monday. Perhaps as it seems unlikely that Nogueira ready to play immediately follow Slokar defending T 'Stu' at least one time if no extension is agreed until May.

The fact is that you can not hide Nogueira's return will not be received with full appreciation for the costumes and the coaching staff. The pivot got so bad knees and aching in the preseason after an intense summer to go to the NBA. Late Atlanta Hawks decided not to pay the clause to stay one more year playing a lot and being a key piece.

But all these discomforts truncated and strongly affected the Stucco ', which was left without a proprietor.When he started playing in November did in poor condition.

He stopped again, there was distrust doctors and finally his agent requested the temporary suspension of their contract. He went to USA and physicians Hawks was diagnosed with tendonitis which has been recovering until now.

So yeah, whatever they just said.

~lw3

• Like 1

Ten weeks for tendonitis? Good grief! I hope that isn't cause for us to be concerned about the future.

Their coach said before the season started that we caused him physical problems and tendonitis. He gained 6 kg in one week in the Summer League...

Google translate Posted Image

I don't like the 4th paragraph. Let's see what happens...

Who needs Google translate we have Ebert translate!

Their coach said before the season started that we caused him physical problems and tendonitis. He gained 6 kg in one week in the Summer League...

I'd be freaked out if I knew how much a kilogram was in normal weight (lbs) Posted Image

• Like 2

Google translate Posted Image

I don't like the 4th paragraph. Let's see what happens...

I was under the impression that Bebe has already had his contract extended until 2015 http://clubestudiantes.com/frontend/clubestudiantes/noticia.php?id_noticia=9982&id_seccion=428 . Is that 4th paragraph a bad translate, bad reporting, or was I totally wrong that Bebe's contract was extended?

• Premium Member

Who needs Google translate we have Ebert translate!

I'd be freaked out if I knew how much a kilogram was in normal weight (lbs) Posted Image

Its a little over 13 lbs. a lot of weight gain in 2 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was under the impression that Bebe has already had his contract extended until 2015 http://clubestudiantes.com/frontend/clubestudiantes/noticia.php?id_noticia=9982&id_seccion=428 . Is that 4th paragraph a bad translate, bad reporting, or was I totally wrong that Bebe's contract was extended?

I wanted to say the 5th, not the 4th XD. Not a very good situation for Lucas in the locker room...Lucas signed that contract the day before the draft. Anyway he wants to go there this year. And Estudiantes wants him there this year too. A buyout it's a very good situation for them. With 500$ (or whatever they receive), they could pay their entire roster.

I wanted to say the 5th, not the 4th Posted Image. Not a very good situation for Lucas in the locker room...

Lucas signed that contract the day before the draft. Anyway he wants to go there this year. And Estudiantes wants him there this year too. A buyout it's a very good situation for them. With 500$ (or whatever they receive), they could pay their entire roster.

Meh, counting is overrated especially with non-indented paragraphs.

So Lucas *is* under contract next season? That Google translate makes me believe that it is a team or player option, which I think is wrong. I think the writer of the report means buy-out clause when he is talking about an option. But all buy-out clauses are really subject to whatever the f*** someone wants to pay, Danny already showed that with his Dennis negotiations.