• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I Want My Bebe Back Bebe Back Bebe Back...

lethalweapon3

Meh, counting is overrated especially with non-indented paragraphs.

So Lucas *is* under contract next season? That Google translate makes me believe that it is a team or player option, which I think is wrong. I think the writer of the report means buy-out clause when he is talking about an option. But all buy-out clauses are really subject to whatever the f*** someone wants to pay, Danny already showed that with his Dennis negotiations.

Yes, Lucas is under contract next season. No team or player option. In fact, I have read a few times the article to see if I'm wrong and it doesn't say anything about team or player options, neither about buy-out clauses Posted Image

But, yes, he has a buy-out clause and I'm sure Estudiantes really wants to sell him this summer... That money has to be very important for them

BTW I have just read an Estudiantes fan and he said that they have no idea about how will be his situation, neither if he will have a single minute... Anyway I think that maybe not the in first weeks, but he will end playing and the center they signed will be cut...

Edited by Ebert
  • Like 1

Wait so 1 week with our trainers and he gained 13lbs?

13 lbs in 1 week is an insane amount of weight gain wtf did our trainers have him on? Thats like a whole offseason worth of good weight. Anyone would get knee tendonitis playing with that quick of a weight gain. Our trainers should stop trying to turn him into dwight howard in 1 offseason or you are going to ruin this guy's career. I can tell from his build that hes a naturally thin guy and wont ever be the hulking center we want.

Trainers need to focus on building his strength so he can box out opposing bigs (that is his biggest weakness from what I saw in the summer league) while maintaining his mobility. I dont think he will ever build enough mass to guard the elite post players 1-on-1 but he can be an elite help defender with his length and mobility.

I think our trainers might have contributed to AL's pec injury too by trying to force more weight on him so he can match up better with other centers.

• Like 1

That was an old Hawksquawk post regurgitated on this story.

No new information about Lucas coming over except that he is apparently healthier. Oh and he was apparently seen around Atlanta on February 11th...

Other than that, that is about it.

• Moderators

Apologies in advance for the total derail (hey, it's All-Star Friday, not much else going on), but for the handful of "Chili's Baby Back Ribs" fans who didn't see it already...

The "baby back" jingle singer kicked the bucket in 2012. Then, this actually happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwlAnXl08ng

*Make sure Bebe never sees this. We can't get him hungry!

(Taqueria del Sol is the bomb, BTW, worth the long lines).

~lw3

• Like 1