• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged: Knicks want Teague

PSSSHHHRRR87

I like Shumpert but he had some "secret" knee surgery just this past summer and is just as inconsistent than Teague. I wouldn't trade Teague for him straight up and the Knicks don't have any draft picks at all. I also fear that if we get another SG we might have to suffer through more of Lou Williams running the point.

I brought the head of IT in and met with the companies we do business with. My IT guy told me the companies haven't upgraded their systems to run the chrome stuff. I'm in the insurance business. Most of our companies are online.

It just depends. A lot of the old financial systems companies haven't but most company web sites and apps do run on Chrome now. It just depends on whether they're tying into the Windows system or not as IE is the only browser that can do that, which is why it's so dangerous for viruses.

If the Brooklyn Nets make the Playoffs and they want to go for it this year!

Nets get the best Jr in NBA and Chandler for a big push in playoffs.

C Lopez is out for the year and we can wait for horford too!

Shumpert is filler at best and not worth anything in trade.

NYK get the best KK to spread the Floor for Melo ,Tea and Brand can fill C for them for them.

NYK only I need Amar'e to play more C and then more than 15 minutes a game for the playoffs!

Posted Image

Edited by iDash

If the Brooklyn Nets make the Playoffs and they want to go for it this year!

Nets get the best Jr in NBA and Chandler for a big push in playoffs.

C Lopez is out for the year and we can wait for horford too!

Shumpert is filler at best and not worth anything in trade.

NYK get the best KK to spread the Floor for Melo ,Tea and Brand can fill C for them for them.

NYK only I need Amar'e to play more C and then more than 15 minutes a game for the playoffs!

Posted Image

If Lopez didn't have an extensive injury history and a lot of money owed him I'd be all for this but since he's Mr Glass no thank you a 100 times over!!

• Like 2

If Lopez didn't have an extensive injury history and a lot of money owed him I'd be all for this but since he's Mr Glass no thank you a 100 times over!!

^^^^^^This!!!Its a shame really cause Lopez really is a nice big when healthy
  • Like 1

Okay so what do you base your assertion that Jeff Teague "isn't that good" on?

Well, he can't shoot a lick anymore for one.

Also, how many bad games does he have to have before you will admit that he is not that good?

Defense? Not that great there either.

I used to call Teague another Jarrett Jack... But that's an insult to Jarrett Jack.

Oh, and if you want to trash me, feel free to private message me.