• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged: Knicks want Teague

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Premium Member

Ya'll gotta stop believing the media bullshit. Ferry doesn't talk deals like that and why the f*** would anyone make a deal with the Knicks. They have no f***ing assets outside of Melo and maybe Hardaway Jr. who they DON'T want to trade.

If it were JUST the New York media reporting it, I'd see your point. However, Mark Stein and other reputable sources have stated talks have taken place. Just because it doesn't sound favorable to the Hawks doesn't mean it's not true.
  • Like 1

If it were JUST the New York media reporting it, I'd see your point. However, Mark Stein and other reputable sources have stated talks have taken place. Just because it doesn't sound favorable to the Hawks doesn't mean it's not true.

The deal doesn't sound complete. Shumpert for Teague doesn't work on paper.

@ one thing is for sure Teague is on the block.

Well, I got word of that already. The cost is too high so I'll take that Atlanta wants equal or better value for Jeff. As I said, I would package two 1sts, Jeff/Lou/Brand for Rondo/Green and call it a day.

Edited by nbasupes40retired
  • Like 1

These media guys trying to push bad trades so their big market babies can be relevant again.. I wish there was an honest and straight forward sports media..Hell it would be nice to have an honest media period

I agree. The Knicks don't have squat. Which is why I question the Hawks motivation for even talking a deal with them.

Whoa, always remember, teams talk to everybody. Ferry has been known to talk to everybody. You never know what you can get but it's clear NY has nothing to offer and adding a 3rd team would rape the 3rd team. The Knicks can't make a favorable deal. They lack assets outside of Melo. They don't want to move Hardaway and rightfully so but even then, Hardaway isn't enough in a Teague deal.

@. IF Rondo was not recovering from a bad wheel I would be okay with this , but he is , and Jeff Green is Jeffrey at the SF position.. So you aquire Green then what to do with DMC? You certainly will not get his worth on the trade market because he is so under the radar

@. IF Rondo was not recovering from a bad wheel I would be okay with this , but he is , and Jeff Green is Jeffrey at the SF position.. So you aquire Green then what to do with DMC? You certainly will not get his worth on the trade market because he is so under the radar

I watched Rondo lately, bad wheel or not, he looks like a beast to me. Had close to a triple double two or the last three games he's played in.

• Like 1

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/231999/Kings-Offered-Celtics-Isaiah-Thomas-Ben-McLemore-Picks-For-Rajon-Rondo

You could probably get Rondo for Dennis, Lou, Pero, Mack and like 3 first round picks if the above is true.

Are u kidding me with this shit

Who in the hell do u think Rondo is??? Rondo is not THAT damn good. Chill out

U must be crazy with that

Edited by Bonkers

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion. I would give 3 non lottery picks up for Rondo along with Dennis,Mack,Lou, Pero, and not think twice about it. By the way, I don't think DMC is important enough for people to be thinking about what to do with him. Sit him at the end of the bench and it would be fine. I personally don't like the guy and thinks he tries to do too much

@MrMeltdown. THAT is insane.. Rondo is not worth that sorry..Kings should be happy that fell through the cracks

Lil Zeke is a fun player to watch, he is a very good offense player who is a terrible defensive player. His best role in this league will likely be on the bench as a 6th man unless he's on the Bulls where they play great D 2-5 positions.

Ben is raw but he has potential to be very good. That's the catch to me. Then add two 1st round picks and you know one will be in the lotto is a heck of a deal for Boston. Like I said, Boston knew that deal was going to fall through when Sac wanted assurance.

Boston did this for one reason. To say, this is what we would like for Rondo. A potential lotto pick. Another first. A potential stud prospect and a decent PG. Of course no one will offer them close to that but that's what they want to make the standard. It's like Arizona wanting a lot for Justin Upton but they had to settle on something far less at the end of the day. Seattle gave them an offer they couldn't refuse but Justin refused Seattle.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

• Premium Member

@IheartFerry. Agreed. I can't stand the Knicks either. But the Hawks motivation in even talking to a team with practically no assets seems quite clear. They messed up by matching the deal for Teague.

Lets say the Hawks didnt match Teague. What If they couldnt sign anyone in his place what then? Cant trade nothing for something right?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Are u kidding me with this shit Who in the hell do u think Rondo is??? Rondo is not THAT damn good. Chill out U must be crazy with that

I think the point of his post was to point out how absurd the Kings offer for Rondo was.. But I am just a role player here..lol

Are u kidding me with this shit

Who in the hell do u think Rondo is??? Rondo is not THAT damn good. Chill out

U must be crazy with that

That's your opinion and its easy to throw around words like crazy when its all about your opinion. Fact is Rondo is one of the best and most accomplished PG's in the last 10-15 years in a PG heavy league. Next fact is Ferry has not exactly nailed any of his first 3 first round picks