• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not to late to tank.

MVP23

• Premium Member

Team is playing its heart out and still has lost seven straight. If Ferry doesn't make a deal for big man help we'll tank the natural way because frankly this team right now with the injuries and no added personnel will struggle to win two out of ten games.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This is Spurs style tanking. Not tanking because of getting rid of assets because assets are injured. Ideally we get a better player in the draft out of it, injured players get healthy and rejoin the team, then the team is in better shape than the season marred by injuries before. Granted there is not going to be a Timmy walking through the door. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Moderators

I find it interesting that other organizations like the Celtics and Lakers (who have multiple championships) are clearly tanking the season, but our organization thinks it's a bad idea.

I don't think there is any evidence that this organization thinks that at this point.

• Premium Member

I don't think there is any evidence that this organization thinks that at this point.

They did at the beginning of this season when they opted to construct what was clearly a middle of the pack team instead of rebuild. The injuries and mediocre at best talent level have contributed to the recent losing, but absolutely nothing Ferry has done lately convinces me that they've given up on trying to make yet another meaningless playoff appearance.

• Moderators

If they have changed their mind, that is more damning than anything to me because nothing has happened that has significantly changed what would have been predicted before the season.

• Moderators

Team is playing its heart out and still has lost seven straight. If Ferry doesn't make a deal for big man help we'll tank the natural way because frankly this team right now with the injuries and no added personnel will struggle to win two out of ten games.

1-1 so far. If we go 2-8 in any 10 game stretch the rest of the way, I will be shocked. You've already seen our season's nadir unless another major injury completely derails the team. I am expecting Millsap to return and the Hawks to safely hit that 41% the rest of the way.

Edited by AHF