• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks have had discussions with Lakers about Hill and Kaman

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

He's a tad skinny, but an excellent rebounder and great post presence. And if the Lakers are just looking for 2nd round pick for the guy with 18.57 PER (he had a 21 & 9 game vs. the Hawks), then I say jump on it. Gives us another big guy in the rotation and at a reasonable $3.5 mil. I'd offer filler + 2nd rounder.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3994/jordan-hill

Update:

Edited by Dolfan23
Added update
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Hawks have reportedly spoken to LA about Hill:

• Moderators

Jordan Hill and Swaggy P on the DPE. The DPE is at $5.25 mil right? So we could get Hill ($3.5 mil) and Young ($1.1 mil), right? And then get Kaman for Lou and a 2nd round pick... lol This time of year is fun for us b-ball fans.

I guess Danny does read our threads on here... Posted Image lol

• Like 1

Hill with the DPE, then Lou n Cunningham for Kaman

Can't do that as both Hill (3.5) and Kaman (3.2) make roughly 3 million each. Lou and Cunningham combined make about 6.4 million. We could do Cunningham and Ayón though and that would work well. Use Lou in another deal :)

Jordan Hill and Swaggy P on the DPE. The DPE is at $5.25 mil right? So we could get Hill ($3.5 mil) and Young ($1.1 mil), right? And then get Kaman for Lou and a 2nd round pick... lol This time of year is fun for us b-ball fans.

I could be wrong (here comes :sun:) but I didn't think we could get multiple players with the DPE? Also keep in mind if we get 2 players we'll have to drop 2 players.

This would probably keep the team in the playoff race.